• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You have to understand Biden is the presidential nominee for a party that says words are literally violence while also claiming that destroying property, looting, and attacking cops is a peaceful protest.

Words have no meaning anymore apparently.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person coming at ‘em with a knife or something, shoot ‘em in the leg instead of in the heart,” - Joe Biden

Can someone explain how a person can be unarmed with a knife coming at you?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-police-training-shoot-em-in-the-leg

It happens when the arrogant affluent that have never had to really contemplate defense of themselves of their family has been conditioned by the media and Hollywood that believe such...

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You have to understand Biden is the presidential nominee for a party that says words are literally violence while also claiming that destroying property, looting, and attacking cops is a peaceful protest.

Words have no meaning anymore apparently.

I was trying to find the Biblical prophecy that lies will become truth and truth will be lies in end times. That about sums up where we are...

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Joe is a ****ing moron and disgrace.

DITTO, rep incoming

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    DITTO, rep incoming

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

minor correction:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-o...training-Where-and-when-was-this-said?share=1

The actual quote is “We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.”
    Although frequently credited to an anonymous Navy Seal, (the altered quote likely is), this quote is originally attributed to the Greek lyrical poet, Archilochus. He is credited with being among the earliest Greek writer of iambic, elegiac, and personal lyric poetry. His surviving partial works prove him to have been a exceptionally talented innovator of poetic meter.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Isn't it the liberals that believe you can pick up a turd by the clean end? Shoot to wound unarmed or knife wielding attacker seems to fit right in. I think you could
    first try the old fashioned "warning shot" though.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So what you're saying is that my old 6 shot cap and ball pistol CAN'T take on the whole Sioux nation (successfully I might add) WITHOUT RELOADING???!!!!:scratch:

My wife loves to watch the old Gun Smoke reruns. The other night we were watching and I mused that every bad guy Matt shoots, he kills with one shot, shooting from the hip. :D

Top Bottom