How Stupid, They Think They Are With ANTIFA, Nope...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A 20 something giving thumbs up to the mob outside his window finally gets noticed, they break out all his windows while he yells "we're on your side", his pledged allegiance was met wth another rock, nope, you are not.

In California a business owner pleaded that this would get Trump reelected, her store was looted anyway, nope, you are not.

Many stores are placing signs that say "black owned" in hopes of avoiding damage and looting, nope, you are not.

Most of the major stores that have been so destroyed are leftist corporations, known for virtue signaling, nope, you are not.

These people do not understand the dangerous monster they are abetting to be unleashed and that it does not care if one virtue signals support for them.

I would never think that I could don the right clothes, learn a hand sign or two and just tell the gang I was joining them, not going to happen. What on earth makes these folks think that they are part of the dangerous ANTIFA gang?

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    Ya, looks like Antifa has their funding and logistics taken care of. No reason for them to not hold hold up their end. That being the dirty work. Going to take awhile for that to get revealed to most people.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Best Twitter quote of the day.

So how’s everyone enjoying their one week free trial to a Bernie Sanders Presidency?

By Redsteeze (Stephen Miller), who is a great follow.

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1267638780942594048

I assure you, "We're on your side" will become one of the top memes out of this situation. The confident white liberal assuming the black man will embrace him, take him in. Nah, that's not how this works kid.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I assure you, "We're on your side" will become one of the top memes out of this situation. The confident white liberal assuming the black man will embrace him, take him in. Nah, that's not how this works kid.

The best part about this is the naive white liberal now being confronted with the fact they were born with a feature they can't change and that they are going to be labeled something negative based on that alone. Yet, at the same time, they won't be able to claim victim-hood over it.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The best part about this is the naive white liberal now being confronted with the fact they were born with a feature they can't change and that they are going to be labeled something negative based on that alone. Yet, at the same time, they won't be able to claim victim-hood over it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tombs again.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;7Bz--_BpbVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bz--_BpbVk&feature=emb_title[/video]

Antifa getting an old fashioned beat down.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    Didn't seem like ANTIFA to me. Seemed more like some kids from the next town over who don't fit in and decided to be idiots. Did someone run up and give him his shoe back?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    lol Just general impression that they look like misfits. I couldn't see if they were wearing their official ANTIFA name tags and badges.

That is a basic description of much of antifa. I did note that the two guys being run off at the end were dressed in all black (for whatever clothes they had left).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You have to look for the tattoo on the inside left thigh.

democratic-party-donkey-logo-1-1.png

Top Bottom