Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Nope. Theyve already turned that city into a poop town. Let the fires cleanse it. I just hope they dont migrate here looking for new handouts like after Katrina. We had an influx of criminals come after that
    The YWCA near IUPUI (it has been torn down or remodeled into something else) housed several of those douche bags after Katrina. The company I worked for had the HVAC service contract with the Y's so we got to deal with them. Smarmy nasty tempered low lifes.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Nope. Theyve already turned that city into a poop town. Let the fires cleanse it. I just hope they dont migrate here looking for new handouts like after Katrina. We had an influx of criminals come after that
    Our neighborhood in ATL during this time went into the crapper real fast. For shame because ATL is one of my favorite places. Sad to see it decline over the years.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

Ark

User Info Menu

It was bound to happen sometime. Cop salaries aren't high enough to keep going to work when you know that activists in the political leadership will send you to get your throat slit in prison if you defend yourself against a drunk, violent ****head who doesn't want a DUI.

Keep in mind the prosecutor who filed the charges is running for re-election and facing both an investigation by the GBI for embezzlement and multiple sexual harassment lawsuits from female staffers. The officers were thrown under the bus.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    It was bound to happen sometime. Cop salaries aren't high enough to keep going to work when you know that activists in the political leadership will send you to get your throat slit in prison if you defend yourself against a drunk, violent ****head who doesn't want a DUI.

Keep in mind the prosecutor who filed the charges is running for re-election and facing both an investigation by the GBI for embezzlement and multiple sexual harassment lawsuits from female staffers. The officers were thrown under the bus.
    My only disagreement is with the salary angle. I don't care what they are paid. No amount of money is worth it.

Prosecutor needs a long fall with a short rope for endangering the life of the officer for frivolous political reasons.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

It's a shame that our leaders are letting the animals run rampant. Yes, we should allow peaceful protests, but when we allow this type of thing to occur it's actively letting our system of laws break down because of feelz. Rayshard Brooks deserved to be shot from what I've read. It looks like instead of BLM it should be CLM, criminal lives evidently matter more than anyone else's lives...

User Info Menu

It has nothing to do with police brutality and everything to do with this.......

some may be clueless pawns but most are not

User Info Menu

I fear that we as conservatives are too good and too complacent to think to do anything until it's too late

User Info Menu

An quote often found on a gun forum.

When you need a cop in seconds, they are minutes away.

But then most gun forum posters seem to be waiting for the government or elected officials to stop the mayhem. It doesn't seem congruent.

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I fear that we as conservatives are too good and too complacent to think to do anything until it's too late
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

We're either going to stay sheep and allow the country to fall to this leftist BS or there will be blood. Of course, we can't talk about that or we're right wing extremists...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast