• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    ‘Let it burn!’ It sounds like that walk-off by Atlanta police is a real thing; Georgia Bureau of Investigation not consulted on charges

Just got this email from an Atlanta police officer:

"Atlanta police officers are refusing to answer the radio and walking off of the job. The county can go screw themselves. If you want a society without police we’ll give you one. Let it burn!"

We are playing with actual fire here, and some people are going to get burned very badly... if not our whole society burning down.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Don't blame them a bit. GBI wasn't even done with their investigation. DA is up for re-election next week and was doing poorly in the polls...This stinks to high heaven.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Don't blame them a bit. GBI wasn't even done with their investigation. DA is up for re-election next week and was doing poorly in the polls...This stinks to high heaven.
    According to Tucker Carlson tonight the DA is under investigation for sexual harassment and money disappearing from a non-profit. Sounds like a POS who will do anything to get re-elected.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Being discussed here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2336-rayshard-brooks-shooting-atlanta-17.html

But yeah, I don't blame them either.

joker.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. Theyve already turned that city into a poop town. Let the fires cleanse it. I just hope they dont migrate here looking for new handouts like after Katrina. We had an influx of criminals come after that

The YWCA near IUPUI (it has been torn down or remodeled into something else) housed several of those douche bags after Katrina. The company I worked for had the HVAC service contract with the Y's so we got to deal with them. Smarmy nasty tempered low lifes.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Nope. Theyve already turned that city into a poop town. Let the fires cleanse it. I just hope they dont migrate here looking for new handouts like after Katrina. We had an influx of criminals come after that
    Our neighborhood in ATL during this time went into the crapper real fast. For shame because ATL is one of my favorite places. Sad to see it decline over the years.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It was bound to happen sometime. Cop salaries aren't high enough to keep going to work when you know that activists in the political leadership will send you to get your throat slit in prison if you defend yourself against a drunk, violent ****head who doesn't want a DUI.

Keep in mind the prosecutor who filed the charges is running for re-election and facing both an investigation by the GBI for embezzlement and multiple sexual harassment lawsuits from female staffers. The officers were thrown under the bus.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It was bound to happen sometime. Cop salaries aren't high enough to keep going to work when you know that activists in the political leadership will send you to get your throat slit in prison if you defend yourself against a drunk, violent ****head who doesn't want a DUI.

Keep in mind the prosecutor who filed the charges is running for re-election and facing both an investigation by the GBI for embezzlement and multiple sexual harassment lawsuits from female staffers. The officers were thrown under the bus.

My only disagreement is with the salary angle. I don't care what they are paid. No amount of money is worth it.

Prosecutor needs a long fall with a short rope for endangering the life of the officer for frivolous political reasons.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's a shame that our leaders are letting the animals run rampant. Yes, we should allow peaceful protests, but when we allow this type of thing to occur it's actively letting our system of laws break down because of feelz. Rayshard Brooks deserved to be shot from what I've read. It looks like instead of BLM it should be CLM, criminal lives evidently matter more than anyone else's lives... :rolleyes:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    It has nothing to do with police brutality and everything to do with this.......

some may be clueless pawns but most are not

[video=youtube_share;cxxHV5vu1Mo]https://youtu.be/cxxHV5vu1Mo[/video]

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    An quote often found on a gun forum.

When you need a cop in seconds, they are minutes away.

But then most gun forum posters seem to be waiting for the government or elected officials to stop the mayhem. It doesn't seem congruent.

I fear that we as conservatives are too good and too complacent to think to do anything until it's too late :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We're either going to stay sheep and allow the country to fall to this leftist BS or there will be blood. Of course, we can't talk about that or we're right wing extremists... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom