• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    USA Today must be reprinting older articles. I think I saw that article 10 days ago somewhere else.

But, USA Today isn't really a newspaper. More of a parrot cage liner.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Definitely a re-tread.

Just the drive-by media doing everything they can to try and take the focus off of violent leftists destroying cities and trying to burn America to the ground.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I accidentally caught a bit of "Inside Edition" this eek and they were reporting on this like it was the rise of the Sith or something.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Never ceases to amaze me how they can see alarm where it doesn’t exist and ignore burning buildings and armed take over city blocks as nothing but a big block party.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And yes, I’ve noticed a lot of sites start repeating old stories starting Friday afternoons and all weekend long. I guess it’s a way of keeping traffic to your sites without having to provide new content.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Never ceases to amaze me how they can see alarm where it doesn’t exist and ignore burning buildings and armed take over city blocks as nothing but a big block party.

They are committing felonies. They should be arrested. Statues are expensive. I'd RICO them and their parents and take everything they own.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They are committing felonies. They should be arrested. Statues are expensive. I'd RICO them and their parents and take everything they own.

How old can a child be and still hold the parents responsible for the child neglect that allowed them to turn out that way? :D

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    And yes, I’ve noticed a lot of sites start repeating old stories starting Friday afternoons and all weekend long. I guess it’s a way of keeping traffic to your sites without having to provide new content.

It's also a key part of any propaganda campaign to repeat the claim over and over again. The media seeds these stories so that if someone runs a Google search they get the left's preferred framing at the top of the page results.

Even if it's a bald-faced lie, if repeated enough times it eventually becomes the truth.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Funny how the "boogaloo movement" wiki article just spawned into being like a month ago at the same time all these MSM stories came out.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have several Hawaiian shirts but hadn’t worn them in a few years. I guess I need to break them out. But no way I can fit body armor underneath them.

Top Bottom