Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cracka

User Info Menu

Cracka

Language warning

Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

What? Did Handmaid's Tale get canceled or something? I missed a day...

User Info Menu

Something, something, gasoline on a fire.......something.
    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

Simply taking roles and reversing them is not creative and serves no purpose. In fact, by making something like this where historic black and white roles are reversed, and the minority is still treated horribly, is almost an argument that racism is inevitable.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

So, this series assumes that Africa is not mired in tribalism and failure but Europe was...
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    So, this series assumes that Africa is not mired in tribalism and failure but Europe was...
    I read a novel a while ago which actually did a pretty good job with this general premise. In the alternate universe, Islam had a reformation but Christianity did not. Made for some interesting speculation given early eastern advances in science, medecine, etc.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

"What if we raped yours?"

Funny you should bring that up....
    Why don't we just pass a law making it illegal to break the law?

User Info Menu

Wow. That is utterly...disappointing.
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Expert

User Info Menu

I thought “Cracker” is to whites as “N*****” is to blacks. How can they get away with using such a RACIST word?
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    I thought “Cracker” is to whites as “N*****” is to blacks. How can they get away with using such a RACIST word?
    I heard both words in the trailer.

...which is confusing as all get out... what's the premise of this show?

And I watched South Park, season 11 ep 1 the other night - I lost count of how many times they uttered that word. At the time, it was pretty widely praised for how it dealt with the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast