Fort Wayne

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Nobody wants to take your 2nd Amendment, we just want to fire you for supporting it...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wonder what other freedoms recognized by the Constitution he supports. All of them?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's not good when the Bill of Rights is viewed as problematic.

It's been that way for quite some time. The entire point of NYT's big 1619 Project is to redefine the Declaration, Constitution, and Bill of Rights as being white supremacist operations to protect slavery. The Constitution must be made evil in the eyes of the people before they can get away with dismantling it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When I lived in the Grand Rapids area (1989-1995) Lowell was a small town populated by farmers, people who worked in GR and wanted to live rural, and basic small-town folks. Heck, it still only has a population of 4,000.

Lowell is right up the road from Ada where the world headquarters of Amway was, for what it's worth.

I think it has started to be overrun by more liberal persons with fat bank accounts who want acreage. Think Zionsville North.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They stated, it's not about the 2nd Amendment, then go on about hooligans and confederate flags.

Showing the same understanding as those that state, I support the free speech but..

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    When I lived in the Grand Rapids area (1989-1995) Lowell was a small town populated by farmers, people who worked in GR and wanted to live rural, and basic small-town folks. Heck, it still only has a population of 4,000.

Lowell is right up the road from Ada where the world headquarters of Amway was, for what it's worth.

I think it has started to be overrun by more liberal persons with fat bank accounts who want acreage. Think Zionsville North.

I think you're right, my dad had a summer place just south of GR. For a long time I don't think many people paid much attention to the western part of the state, just the east and 'up north'. With a lot of the cities on the west becoming destination spots like Saugatuck, Holland, Muskegon etc I know a lot of people now that head to the western part of the state for vacations. Lowell is barely 10 miles outside of GR it'd be the perfect landing spot for someone with $$ working in GR. I'm not sure i've ever been through Zionsville, are there areas there that aren't money lol?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I think you're right, my dad had a summer place just south of GR. For a long time I don't think many people paid much attention to the western part of the state, just the east and 'up north'. With a lot of the cities on the west becoming destination spots like Saugatuck, Holland, Muskegon etc I know a lot of people now that head to the western part of the state for vacations. Lowell is barely 10 miles outside of GR it'd be the perfect landing spot for someone with $$ working in GR. I'm not sure i've ever been through Zionsville, are there areas there that aren't money lol?

In regards to Zionsville; yes there are. (at least my SWMBO'd, who says we live in the slums. Hmff, some slum. )

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The left needs to drive out a certain type of law enforcement officer, so they can replace him with a different type.

The Second Amendment is as good an excuse as any.

Top Bottom