• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That they feel the need to do this now would seem to give the lie to the 'Trump is on the trailer' narrative, or perhaps they're interviewing for a job in the resistance because they know their days are numbered on the recht

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They're in such deep state.

Yep. They are yet another example of "If you arent part of the machine and willing to play ball with the rest of the machine, you dont belong." All Republicans I've seen pushing against Trump are entrenched folks that are more interested in protecting status quo than making the country better.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You can never trust politicians to do the right thing, because at heart all they really care about is staying in power. They live in the present; it is up to us to take the long view

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Perhaps you forgot the reason we voted for Trump in the first place.

It was the biggest middle finger ever issued to a political party in history.

Oh no, I remember. That's why I voted for him then.

But when that middle finger goes crazy, maybe it's time to retract it. Unfortunately, we've hit a point where that's not an option. And I'll be damned if I vote for senile Joe.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I voted FOR Trump in 2016.
    I'll be voting AGAINST Biden in 2020.

Would be nice to have someone to vote FOR again one of these days.
    The incessant, childish tweeting and narcissism is getting tedious, but it still beats handing it over to the far left.

Whoever wins, it might just burn to the ground by this time next year anyway.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh no, I remember. That's why I voted for him then.

But when that middle finger goes crazy, maybe it's time to retract it. Unfortunately, we've hit a point where that's not an option. And I'll be damned if I vote for senile Joe.

I'm happy to vote for that middle finger every single time, time after time, until they listen and comply with what the American public needs from their politicians.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm happy to vote for that middle finger every single time, time after time, until they listen and comply with what the American public needs from their politicians.

I'll bite - what does the American public need from their politicians? Is there a government / politicians that you wouldn't want to give a single finger salute to?

And how does one get what one needs when we just elect a middle finger instead of electing what we actually need?
    (does that make sense?)

I think a lot of people wished the GOP would have said, "Donald, Thank You. You've cleaned the muck left from Obama, you've poked the dems eyes out with a stick - job well done. You're great, but now we've chosen a new direction. It's time for us to get serious about governing. I'm sure you'll do great at your next job."

Would have been a perfect time since the best the dems can do it Corn Pop Joe.

I guess politics isn't that simple.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    From the linked article:

"Wainstein served as Bush’s homeland security adviser and as chief of staff to former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Who woulda thunk it? I'm beginning to hate the incestuous nature of our politics. Actually, I've hated it for some time, but it's only now becoming clear to me, the source of my hatred. If nothing else, I believe the Trump presidency has brought some of this dark ****stain out in the open. Whether the "silent majority" will pay attention is a dubious proposition.

Top Bottom