• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And you had the go ahead to implement the changes needed, what would you do first?
    Thought about and decided that was easy, but what about you fellas? What would you do?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Strike through any mention of race or ethnicity in all law. Remove it from all legal documents.
    If a single mother is seeking benefits, require a father be in the home, or have reduced benefits.
    If a single mother has another child while utilizing benefits, revoke her benefits entirely and bar her from future benefit programs.
    End the war on drugs and legalize for private use, but outlaw commercialization and advertisement.
    Taper off benefits as income rises rather than hitting a hard wall that makes you lose your health insurance and income.

I think this would solve more than 90% of the problems we're seeing.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Of what series.....?????

Hi CM.
    Given the position and backing...
    Modify the school curriculum to make public education corrective of all the baggage we've saddled the upcoming generation with. I'd start with explaining to the kids how we screwed up, straight skinny on how things got to this point and that it's up to them to not repeat our mistakes. And explain what they will do to themselves if they carry on our bad examples.

I figger that I'd hold the office maybe a week on the outside.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hi CM.
    Given the position and backing...
    Modify the school curriculum to make public education corrective of all the baggage we've saddled the upcoming generation with. I'd start with explaining to the kids how we screwed up, straight skinny on how things got to this point and that it's up to them to not repeat our mistakes. And explain what they will do to themselves if they carry on our bad examples.

I figger that I'd hold the office maybe a week on the outside.
    7 working days tops :lmfao: but if only we could.
    It would take a decade plus to even make a dent

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    All Americans must judge others by the content of character, not the color of skin. (and eliminate the 1619 Project immediately)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I thought this was going to be about racing, not race. Racing would be a good discussion, but man these last few years have wore me out on discussing race.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    There is no defined end to this discussion.

They keep moving the goal posts.

And never mention the facts.

"Just this month, the Bureau of Justice Statistics released its
    2018 survey of criminal victimization. According to the study, there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites last year, including white-on-black and black-on-white attacks. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90 percent, and whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10 percent. That ratio is becoming more skewed, despite the Democratic claim of Trump-inspired white violence. In 2012-13, blacks committed 85 percent of all interracial victimizations between blacks and whites; whites committed 15 percent. From 2015 to 2018, the total number of white victims and the incidence of white victimization have grown as well."

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Eliminate all race quotas, eliminate race from all applications, so people are hired by capability and skill.
    Start judging people by their actions, and stop making excuses based on their race.
    Start by showing/teaching our children that there is only one race that matters and that is the HUMAN Race.

In other words stop the BS.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    1. We go color blind and your profits are defined by your worth.
    2. Any 'benefits' go to the truly needy, widows without income or savings and orphans until they can earn a living.
    3. If you aren't a citizen get the flock out and stop taking jobs from those people now described in 1. who now need to feed themselves.
    4. Three strikes and it's a trip through the felon zapper. No more coddling criminals and letting them out to prey on others because of feel good policies.
    It would be a start.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    2. Any 'benefits' go to the truly needy, widows without income or savings and orphans until they can earn a living.
    3. If you aren't a citizen get the flock out and stop taking jobs from those people now described in 1. who now need to feed themselves.
    4. Three strikes and it's a trip through the felon zapper. No more coddling criminals and letting them out to prey on others because of feel good policies.
    It would be a start.

I like this. A lot.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    It would be a start.

Add to #4- Life plus sentences. Change it to immediate executions, why spend the money to take care of them?
    Make the Criminal fear punishment, and stop repeat offenders. Return to Public Punishment, Caning sounds like a good start.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Add to #4- Life plus sentences. Change it to immediate executions, why spend the money to take care of them?
    Make the Criminal fear punishment, and stop repeat offenders. Return to Public Punishment, Caning sounds like a good start.
    Electric costs $.
    A bullet can only be used once.
    A hemp fiber rope sends many a clear message to evil men. It's cheap and reusable.
    See I'm an environmentalist now. Go green!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I think we're all in agreement race/ethnicity should be removed from the legal system entirely.
    It should be erased from humanity entirely. Aside from a perfectly normal sense of pride in one's roots, we are all equal. Why does the superficial get precedent over the fact we are actually all the same.

Exactly the same. Everyone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's actually more expensive to execute someone than keep them in prison for life.

The system is ridiculous.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll have a Coke............... :):

1Jj9.gif

... but seriously... that's a great scene. Obviously, extremely NSFW language:

[video=youtube;LwkIy0SJzqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwkIy0SJzqQ[/video]

Top Bottom