• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Being aware that he must think on being able to survive not having US backing, Abe is saying that Japan needs to have preemptive first strike capability.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Being aware that he must think on being able to survive not having US backing, Abe is saying that Japan needs to have preemptive first strike capability.

So, I learned there was a First Sino-Japanese War and a Second. But I can't find any reference to Abe.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Shinzo Abe is the current Japanese prime minister. And no, there isn't any Sino-Japanese war at the moment, but they have a long history and a fair amount of recent dust-ups.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My grandparents would sh_t biscuits to hear me say this, but yes, with the kind of regional neighborhood Japan is living in, I want them to have every kind of weapon known to mankind. I want that island to clank when the wind blows, and to look like a pin-cushion with SM3 missiles sticking out of every square foot of ground that isn't being used as a rice paddy, orange orchard, or tea-field.

Then, once Raytheon/Boeing/Lockheed have filled that FMS order...do the same for S. Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines.

And tell them all that if they fire a missile...we will give them half-price refills, no questions asked.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    There is a Sino vs the World War going on now; and has been for a long time. It may be a shooting war before very long.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Doubtful. They’ll just start dropping Malnourished PEOPLE on us.

Seriously though...I’m curious as to what makes you think they’re going to start shooting? Is there some writing on the wall that I’ve missed?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Any territory they have claimed is a legal mandate on their rulers...Taiwan, the South China Sea, soon to be the Indian Ocean and the Dark Side of the Moon. According to ChiCom law their rulers are in violation of the law if they do not defend it. Xi has already told his military to be ready to take Taiwan.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    China is trying to contest with Japan control of real estate (and the resulting area territorial limits at sea).
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...tle-disputed-islands-east-china-sea-alarming/

Japan (from their perspective) is looking at China as trying to take over the world.
    Knowing that absorbing an attack and then retaliating is not just stupid but also really expensive to prepare for, Japan is looking at first strike capability.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My grandparents would sh_t biscuits to hear me say this, but yes, with the kind of regional neighborhood Japan is living in, I want them to have every kind of weapon known to mankind. I want that island to clank when the wind blows, and to look like a pin-cushion with SM3 missiles sticking out of every square foot of ground that isn't being used as a rice paddy, orange orchard, or tea-field.

Then, once Raytheon/Boeing/Lockheed have filled that FMS order...do the same for S. Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines.

And tell them all that if they fire a missile...we will give them half-price refills, no questions asked.

This ^^^^^^^ More offensive capability in that area might quiet china down a bit.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wouldn't surprise me if the Japanese had some "quiet nukes" somewhere, they are pretty good engineers.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    India is holding naval drills with Japan.
    Golly, reckon they're going to share defense, nuclear weapons and delivery technologies?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, me too.
    Japan might just have a whole bunch of metal ready to assemble. And India is expanding its nuclear weapons programs lickety split. Oh well, it's not like it's first time India and Japan had nuclear wars.

Top Bottom