• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yep.

Why do think that the dems HAVE to have this virus baloney last until November?

That's why they're pivoting from the riots back to covering the virus.

As I keep saying, they're going to eventually claim it's mutated or more dangerous than previously thought.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    That's why they're pivoting from the riots back to covering the virus.

As I keep saying, they're going to eventually claim it's mutated or more dangerous than previously thought.

https://news.yahoo.com/inside-body-coronavirus-even-more-150022628.html

Talk about trigger words...

From the article said:
    ...assumptions has taken a truly creepy turn.

...it sets off a ghoulish transformation.

These disfigured zombie cells...

The protuberances appear to bore into the cells’ bodies and inject their viral venom directly into those cells’ genetic command centers — thus creating another zombie.

...to boost its efficiency in capturing new cell

It's almost like they want to scare people.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Developed countries ‘ban’ mail-in voting, US would be ‘laughing stock’: Report

“Liberals and progressives often try to model the U.S. on Western European countries in many ways, but you never hear them arguing that we should adopt their voting rules. There is a reason for that. Banning mail-in voting or requiring people to use photo IDs to obtain a mail-in ballot is quite common in developed countries, especially in Europe,” he said in the report.

Direct link to report: Why do most countries ban mail-in ballots?: They have seen massive vote fraud problems

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In the short amount of time remaining until this election there is no time to get a mail in of this magnitude in order. Hell the schools are not even ready in Marion co and they have had "Months" to develop a plan. Any plan and yet they have nothing solid in place yet. So we believe that a mail in vote would be well managed.....:lmfao:

Man I get more and more disgusted with every passing day.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well I really want my vote to count and fraud issues aside I do not trust the Post Office to reliably deliver my vote in a timely manner.

Would you mail a winning lottery ticket or hand deliver it to collect your prize?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Well I really want my vote to count and fraud issues aside I do not trust the Post Office to reliably deliver my vote in a timely manner.

Would you mail a winning lottery ticket or hand deliver it to collect your prize?

I had a package shipped via USPS from Massachusetts on 7/27 that arrived in Indianapolis on 7/29 and wasn't finally delivered to Bargersville until yesterday after leaving and returning to Indy once, then being sent to Evansville, then Louisville before returning to Indy. That doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the USPS' ability to handle any real volume of mail in ballots. Then there is all the opportunity for fraud inherent in mailing ballots to everyone that has ever registered vote in a locality without requiring evidence that the person the ballot is sent to is: A) still living in the locality, B) still living at the registered address, or C) still living.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I strongly suspect that if mail-in voting favored Republicans, Democrats would be opposed to it and Republicans would support it.

Oh yeah, that's a no brainer. One need only look at all the gerrymandering each party has done.

I believe Terry Gross is talking with a guest today about how mean ole Donald is disenfranchising voters by opposing mass mail-in voting.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I had a package shipped via USPS from Massachusetts on 7/27 that arrived in Indianapolis on 7/29 and wasn't finally delivered to Bargersville until yesterday after leaving and returning to Indy once, then being sent to Evansville, then Louisville before returning to Indy. That doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the USPS' ability to handle any real volume of mail in ballots. Then there is all the opportunity for fraud inherent in mailing ballots to everyone that has ever registered vote in a locality without requiring evidence that the person the ballot is sent to is: A) still living in the locality, B) still living at the registered address, or C) still living.

I thought you have to actually request a ballot. At least that's how it worked in the primary here.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I thought you have to actually request a ballot. At least that's how it worked in the primary here.

That is for absentee ballots. Mass mail-in voting just sends out ballots to everyone on the rolls. Absentee ballots have a lot higher problem rates than in-person voting. Mass mail-in voting is even worse.

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Nope. They're sending them out in the mail whether you request them or not it seems. I received one at my old house that I never requested even though I already registered to vote in IN months ago :dunno:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That is for absentee ballots. Mass mail-in voting just sends out ballots to everyone on the rolls. Absentee ballots have a lot higher problem rates than in-person voting. Mass mail-in voting is even worse.

Couple that with many blue states, esp. on the left coast, resisting all attempts to correct and clean up the voting rolls. Using the jamil formulation, if blue states are agin' it, it must not be to their advantage. Think about that as well as how several districts in Orange Co went Democrat despite no large demographic changes

On a seperate note, Jetta, I believe NPR's relatively unbiased days are more than ten years in the past. When is the last time you can remember them even including a Republican/conservative voice in their little panel discussions

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Couple that with many blue states, esp. on the left coast, resisting all attempts to correct and clean up the voting rolls. Using the jamil formulation, if blue states are agin' it, it must not be to their advantage. Think about that as well as how several districts in Orange Co went Democrat despite no large demographic changes

On a seperate note, Jetta, I believe NPR's relatively unbiased days are more than ten years in the past. When is the last time you can remember them even including a Republican/conservative voice in their little panel discussions

I don't think anyone has ever claimed that Fresh Air is unbiased.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    NPR used to have a good economic reporter with some interesting stories. Now it's all global warming or orange man bad.

Top Bottom