• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They spent their developmental years swallowing gallons of LSD and smoking truckloads of pot, why are you surprised?

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Sorry ahead of time if I'm dennying and you want an echo chamber.

Russian interference was (allegedly) ads and influence to sway the votes cast. voter fraud that (allegedly) didn't happen that they (allegedly) do is improper votes being cast and results not matching the votes cast (IE miscounting, dead people voting, multiple votes)

Don't stereotype, my die-hard-D-voting family are all straight lace, anti-drugs, goes to church folk and I'm the deviant (from them), gun toting, non-churchie, leave people alone conservative.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry ahead of time if I'm dennying and you want an echo chamber.

Russian interference was (allegedly) ads and influence to sway the votes cast. voter fraud that (allegedly) didn't happen that they (allegedly) do is improper votes being cast and results not matching the votes cast (IE miscounting, dead people voting, multiple votes)

Don't stereotype, my die-hard-D-voting family are all straight lace, anti-drugs, goes to church folk and I'm the deviant (from them), gun toting, non-churchie, leave people alone conservative.

Pretty much this.

They didn't have to rig anything with fake ballots, they just ran a massive campaign to influence via social media, and hire Americans to set up rallies.

I can't remember if it was This American Life, Planet Money, or Reply All, but one (or multiple) did a podcast interviewing some Americans would received phone calls from people they thought were Americans who paid them to help organize rallies and hand out Trump signs, and drive around with a Hillary in a jail cell in the back of their truck.

Top Bottom