Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

He is from my home town. There's furniture and cabinet factories, and unions. I think the town leans a little to the left. Even open carry is rare because it's the safest place to live.

User Info Menu

Braun was a pos from day 2 of his campaign.

Day 1, I am a great Christian.

Day 2, the worst mud slinging campaign ever.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

That went well, for Tucker Carlson.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Braun is a spineless coward.

It's astonishing how we can be in the midst of a civil war and he thinks making concessions to communist revolutionaries is a politically expedient concept.

I need blood pressure medication...
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post

It's astonishing how we can be in the midst of a civil war and he thinks making concessions to communist revolutionaries is a politically expedient concept.

I agree with you. The problem is that we were given a choice and Braun was the lesser of the 2 evils.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    I agree with you. The problem is that we were given a choice and Braun was the lesser of the 2 evils.
    I'm aware, I voted for the baizuo.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Here's the video for those that haven't seen it. Disappointing.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-mike-braun-qualified-immunity-reform

Plinker

User Info Menu

Braun is the type of Republican that's basically in the corner of global capitalism and big business. He's never going to be strong on immigration because he'll side on cheap labor to keep costs down and profits up. He'll pander to socially conservative issues just enough to get votes, but he won't choose any as a hill to die on, that's for sure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post

Tried to give you points for this one but I'm not allowed. This fool is running scared of the mob instead of being a leader.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhrlaw View Post
    Braun is the type of Republican that's basically in the corner of global capitalism and big business. He's never going to be strong on immigration because he'll side on cheap labor to keep costs down and profits up. He'll pander to socially conservative issues just enough to get votes, but he won't choose any as a hill to die on, that's for sure.
    This is the Republican Party, in a nutshell. They don't want to be in a culture war. They got drafted into it against their will.

The other side likes it, relishes it and works to master the art of war. "Our" side has no appetite for it, and wishes they could just hide.

We "stupid hillbilly voters" keep holding their feet to the fire and expecting them to take sides on it. They wish it would all just go away.

The other side knows this. That's why they get so mad when someone like Trump veers off the script, and actually engages the battle. D.C. would rather have the other kind of Republicans. The Mike Braun kind. The kind who will go lay down in the shade when things get hot.

The task for people on our side is to not let the liberals pick our candidates for us. The Mitt Romneys, etc. When we pick our own candidates, they are incensed.

Have you seen the whisper campaign getting started about "Trump may not even run?" They are telling us what they want. The easiest way to beat Trump, is to get his name off the ballot in the first place. Stupid moderate Republicans relish the prospect of Trump dropping out, thinking it actually increases the GOP's chances of winning. The truth is, liberals aren't wishing for Trump to drop out because they think he will lose. They want him to drop out because if his name remains on the ballot, they can't totally rule out that he may win. They cannot control what Mr. and Mrs. ("racist") America might do when they're in the voting booth.

Last edited by Twangbanger; 1 Week Ago at 00:55.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast