Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Tucker Carlson rips Sen. Mike Braun to shreds

Tucker just eviscerated Mike Braun over his support for reducing qualified immunity for police and his support for BLM.

(If you missed it his show repeats in a couple of hours and this interview is certain to be on Youtube before the night is out.)

I'm disgusted with Braun over this. It's hard to see this move by him as anything but pandering to the mob. I regret voting for this fool.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Tucker did rake him over the coals. But it was between Braun and Donnelly. Who are you gonna choose? I am hoping that Braun has learned and valuable and painful lesson.

User Info Menu

Iíve got it DVRíd... Iíll have to watch it later.
    INGOer #18,319

Plinker

User Info Menu

We got rid of Donnelly, that was critical.

Braun was a weak option, but better than Donnelly. With any luck he will be primaried by a solid conservative constitutionalist, and not reelected.
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or incompetence...

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joe138 View Post
    Tucker did rake him over the coals. But it was between Braun and Donnelly. Who are you gonna choose? I am hoping that Braun has learned and valuable and painful lesson.
    He won't learn. I'm betting his 'constituents' lit up his offices phones after Tuckers previous show discussing Braun last week. Braun thought he could talk his way through it.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

No lessons will be learned. No changes will be made unless some poll or another says to do so. Or the call from on high.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwamplerusa View Post
    We got rid of Donnelly, that was critical.

Braun was a weak option, but better than Donnelly. With any luck he will be primaried by a solid conservative constitutionalist, and not reelected.
    Have to find someone that fits your description 1st. Not holding my breath.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Have to find someone that fits your description 1st. Not holding my breath.
    Yeah, in case we havenít noticed yet, Hoosiers seem to like these sort of republicans representing us in DC. Heck, even up in Indy, it seems like most of them are cut out of this type of cloth.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Yeah, I know. I'm just very disappointed. I thought Braun was a stand-up guy, as politicians go, and this was a pure pander to the mob at a time when we desperately need people to stand up against the mob.

Judging by his behavior on Tucker's show he's afraid to admit he was wrong and is trying to spin his way out of it in typical political weasel style. I think he's done tremendous damage to his standing with the people who voted for him, maybe irreversible.

He will be primaried for sure now, but that will be another crapshoot.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    Yeah, in case we havenít noticed yet, Hoosiers seem to like these sort of republicans representing us in DC. Heck, even up in Indy, it seems like most of them are cut out of this type of cloth.
    Yup. I take every opportunity available to thank the brain dead electorate in Marion county for putting Hogbreath on us not 1 time but twice for crap sake. Brain dead morons.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast