• Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Here's the new viral hotness. :):

Language warning

[video=youtube;iZhdMcrBuDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhdMcrBuDU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Why wasn't she locked and loaded? Asking for a friend.

Honestly, it was better discipline than I would have though if someone was trying to drag me out of my vic. Maybe that is why I refuse to shop Wal-Mart :dunno:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Why get back out of the vehicle?
    If some jackass wants to try and block my moving vehicle, then they are gonna get a lesson about consequences!

Oh yeah and stop apologizing for nothing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Videoing and confrontational. Video starts after beginning of confrontation so details are missing. Involved party daring husband to do something before he saddles up and they begin to back out

IMO Looking for a payday or the next target for the digital mob, could have easily gotten a bullet instead

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I agree, they were definitely looking for a reaction.
    Stop apologizing, put your vehicle in gear and get the hell out of there. Stop giving them what they want.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Videoing and confrontational. Video starts after beginning of confrontation so details are missing. Involved party daring husband to do something before he saddles up and they begin to back out

IMO Looking for a payday or the next target for the digital mob, could have easily gotten a bullet instead

Husband? I assumed that was her dad. :n00b:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I saw the age disparity, but three things pushed the call the other way. He opens the door for her, she's armed but he isn't and she refers to it as her car

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    How did this sort out in the end?

Still ongoing...

sheriff.jpg

https://www.wxyz.com/news/oakland-c...man-pulling-gun-on-mom-daughter-in-lake-orion

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Good trigger discipline but keep one in the pipe, for crying out loud!

The antagonists were definitely looking for a reaction and almost got more than they bargained for.

Incidents like this are the natural follow-on to hatred, taunting, and violence toward the police. We (as in White America) are [STRIKE]next[/STRIKE] targets now as well.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Good trigger discipline but keep one in the pipe, for crying out loud!

The antagonists were definitely looking for a reaction and almost got more than they bargained for.

Incidents like this are the natural follow-on to hatred, taunting, and violence toward the police. We (as in White America) are [STRIKE]next[/STRIKE] targets now as well.

Yes and it's only a matter of time before the "silent majority" has had enough of the bullsh*t. Any sympathy I once had for the whole BLM crap is gone for good. They have done nothing but set race relations back to the 70's and they're heading for the 60's. :ingo:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Self defense is a hard argument to make when she exited the car to confront them again.

She should have stayed in the car. Back out slowly enough so you don't run over the idiot trying to block you in, and leave. If they try to force entry into your car, then you would be justified in shooting.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Self defense is a hard argument to make when she exited the car to confront them again.

She should have stayed in the car. Back out slowly enough so you don't run over the idiot trying to block you in, and leave. If they try to force entry into your car, then you would be justified in shooting.

Is it really on them to make sure they don't injure
    someone that is trying to block a car from moving?

As far as I'm concerned that's on them if they get hurt. Walmart should have enough cameras to prove what was going on.

I am not a lawyer or officer, but their well being would be the last of my concern when they are looking to escalate the situation.

Top Bottom