Nancy Pilocy says Supreme Court ruling is not good news for Trump.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Nancy Pelocy says Supreme Court ruling is not good news for Trump.

[SIZE=6 Supreme court ruling onTrumps tax records is not good news for him.

I would say that it's not good news for any of them either when the tables are turned.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    My question is: If there was something incorrect/illegal on Trumps tax returns, would not the I.R.S. have already conducted an audit AND had any issues rectified. Which could be anything from interest up to felony charges. This is just more BS from the left wanting more "look at this" to rant and pull their hair out over. If there is no requirement to provide returns to be the President, the courts should tell Pelosi and the leftist wanting them to pound sand, in my opinion. If they want it that way, start a Constitutional Convention and add it to, I believe, the 22nd Amendment.

** Had to edit, the 12th Amendment sets forth the qualifications to be President of the United States.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My question is: If there was something incorrect/illegal on Trumps tax returns, would not the I.R.S. have already conducted an audit AND had any issues rectified. Which could be anything from interest up to felony charges. This is just more BS from the left wanting more "look at this" to rant and pull their hair out over. If there is no requirement to provide returns to be the President, the courts should tell Pelosi and the leftist wanting them to pound sand, in my opinion. If they want it that way, start a Constitutional Convention and add it to, I believe, the 22nd Amendment.
    This isn't about anything illegal or even questionable. It is about optics. They are hoping there is SOMETHING that can be spun in their favor. The Dems much prefer the court of public opinion, rather than any real court.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Stupid thing about the presidential tax returns is that there is nothing in law requiring it! It was started as a voluntary act by Richard Tricky Dicky Nixon. This is pure continuation of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Republicans should cherish Clarence Thomas as a national treasure. He came through again as he always does- no matter the day, no matter the case, always reliable, as strong and unyielding as iron. His dissent in Mazars is classic Thomas. I love it.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Step 1: NY DA makes big show of accessing records, promises vigorous scrutiny of "suspicious" sources of income, ties to foreign governments, etc, promises extensive review by grand jury, calling of "witnesses", threatening Trump employees and associates for not cooperating.

Step 2: MSM publishes numerous articles detailing every bit of Step 1, hammering "where there's smoke there's fire," citing anonymous sources, leaks, etc (e.g. See "Collusion."

Step 3. Pelosi, Nadler, et al announce committee investigations for possible impeachment, daily briefings about how they can't divulge testimony but it's really bad for Trump

Step 4 Announce indictments /arrest warrants for Trump associates for "violation of federal law", seal indictments and announce DA is in negotiations with associates, arrange for talking heads and "legal experts" to opine that this looks serious for Trump and associates are no doubt cutting deals to give up the dirt on Trump. Continuous frothing at the mouth right up to the election.

Step 5. If Trump wins anyway, threats of (more) insurrection, calls on the military to launch a coup, and... the actual investigation will ultimately land like deflated blimp, just like the "Collusion" investigation and the "Ukraine" investigation and, ... ad infinitum. The indictments of his associates will turn out to be for pulling the tag off of their mattresses.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm sure that's where Trump declared his payments from Putin. The walls are closing in.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    the SDNY has grand jury is looking to specific payments to stormy daniels & pretty playboy model, don't recall her name.
    if that's the scope I don't think they will be able to "fish" for anything & everything.
    since mueller dem feds already looked @ returns there should be nothing fishy to find.

problem is "leaks" from corrupt SDNY...

playboy model: karen mcdougal. spelling?:)

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    the SDNY has grand jury is looking to specific payments to stormy daniels & pretty playboy model, don't recall her name.
    if that's the scope I don't think they will be able to "fish" for anything & everything.
    since mueller dem feds already looked @ returns there should be nothing fishy to find.

problem is "leaks" from corrupt SDNY...

playboy model: karen mcdougal. spelling?:)

Why would those be listed on a tax return? Seems like that would be more like banking records.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Step 1: NY DA makes big show of accessing records, promises vigorous scrutiny of "suspicious" sources of income, ties to foreign governments, etc, promises extensive review by grand jury, calling of "witnesses", threatening Trump employees and associates for not cooperating.

Step 2: MSM publishes numerous articles detailing every bit of Step 1, hammering "where there's smoke there's fire," citing anonymous sources, leaks, etc (e.g. See "Collusion."

Step 3. Pelosi, Nadler, et al announce committee investigations for possible impeachment, daily briefings about how they can't divulge testimony but it's really bad for Trump

Step 4 Announce indictments /arrest warrants for Trump associates for "violation of federal law", seal indictments and announce DA is in negotiations with associates, arrange for talking heads and "legal experts" to opine that this looks serious for Trump and associates are no doubt cutting deals to give up the dirt on Trump. Continuous frothing at the mouth right up to the election.

Step 5. If Trump wins anyway, threats of (more) insurrection, calls on the military to launch a coup, and... the actual investigation will ultimately land like deflated blimp, just like the "Collusion" investigation and the "Ukraine" investigation and, ... ad infinitum. The indictments of his associates will turn out to be for pulling the tag off of their mattresses.
    I agree that this avenue has just been another way to harass Trump and anyone associated with him. They'll never give up.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Why would those be listed on a tax return? Seems like that would be more like banking records.
    Exactly! All these things they say they want to see are not included on a tax return. In my CPA days I used to prepare inch thick tax returns and it was just a bunch of numbers on forms. None of the dirty secrets they want revealed (if secrets actually exist).

Top Bottom