Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Probably just be something else he’ll blame on Trump. Then he’ll threaten to punch him in a profanity laden rant.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. He may only make 2.5 million this year.. He may have to take up residence under a bridge with the rest of his political cronies.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He doesn't like people having access to guns.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/04/robert-de-niro-nra-gun-violence-criticism-1201949215/
    De Niro has spoken out about gun control before. In 2012, after the mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, he told*New York magazine, “One thing that there should be is some regulation of guns … It’s crazy how almost anyone can get access to a gun.” Now, he’s offering a more pointed criticism, singling out the influence of the NRA on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. “The CDC can’t even do a study because the NRA stopped it,” De Niro said. “The CDC works for us! How can the NRA stop that? What kind of absurd logic is that?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He doesn't like people having access to guns.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/04/robert-de-niro-nra-gun-violence-criticism-1201949215/
    De Niro has spoken out about gun control before. In 2012, after the mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, he told*New York magazine, “One thing that there should be is some regulation of guns … It’s crazy how almost anyone can get access to a gun.” Now, he’s offering a more pointed criticism, singling out the influence of the NRA on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. “The CDC can’t even do a study because the NRA stopped it,” De Niro said. “The CDC works for us! How can the NRA stop that? What kind of absurd logic is that?

DeNiro is an entertainer. He is paid to entertain us. Why should his opinion carry more weight than the garbage man's? What kind of absurd logic is that?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    DeNiro is an entertainer. He is paid to entertain us. Why should his opinion carry more weight than the garbage man's? What kind of absurd logic is that?

Well, it shouldn't.
    But people don't read our opinions.
    And if he'd not state his, I'd be happy to let him entertain me.
    But since he wants to be vocal against my right to self defense, I'm gonna have to pass on him.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just like this article about the virus.
    Millions are affected by it, economically.
    Yet we're supposed to care that a millionaire is affected?

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    When it comes to athletes and entertainers voicing opinions like theirs is more important than mine. I just turn the channel.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Robert De Niro's lawyer says coronavirus has caused the actor financial strain[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/robert-de-niro-coronavirus-caused-financial-strain[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

if this is true, then good.[/FONT][/FONT]

What's the saying?

"**** De Niro" or something like that.

Top Bottom