Let’s see what’s behind Door Number One...Whoops!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    "What was that?" That, snowflake, was you getting your ass handed to you. Don't open car doors that don't belong to you and then be shocked when things don't go your way.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "Oh, uh, hey there, Mr. Black Man. I didn't know you were black or I wouldn't have opened your car door."

What an idiot.

"We need a bunch of peeple down heere!"

That is precious. Reminds me of the female university instructor who got the virtual pantsing a few years ago. The "somebody needs to do something about this" mentality.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Vote for chaos, live in chaos.

And after getting the poo kicked out of them they immediately called for the mob to come rule...while the dude in the car just put in his earplugs and tried to go back to sleep.

Chaos.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, we have a group of masked people attempting to enter a vehicle that is not theirs, one of their number is controlled, placed on the ground and verbally chastised, and Antifa's response is to act like a mob of Karens and start squawking about how they are getting this on camera and how he has a bow and arrows. If he does have a bow and arrows, do you really think that the best idea is now to approach him again? You've already attempted a felony, that you helpfully caught on camera, now you want to outnumber and surround him with a disparity of force. Seems like a good idea.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When I heard about it I had hoped he had shot one with an arrow.

I need to get a crossbow.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I watched it elsewhere several times, here 0. Although I may in the future.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was disappointed that the "bunch of people" didn't come back down to wrest those arrows from the guy. That could have been interesting. But my guess is that the video stopped because the "bunch of people" were already down there once, and witnessed their comrade eating side walk. Individually, none of them wanted any part of that guy.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was pleased that the mob dispersed like the pansies they are and did not pile on him.

Even a bunch of p*ss ants can take down a snake.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was pleased that the mob dispersed like the pansies they are and did not pile on him.

Even a bunch of p*ss ants can take down a snake.

Right. They could have piled on and did some damage, but individually, no one person wanted to risk eating sidewalk. That's how to defeat a mob. If the perception is that the individual cost is too high it'll fall apart.

Speaking of, I don't know if it was here, or maybe I read it elsewhere, or heard it on a podcast, someone suggested that the way to end cancel culture is to cancel the cancelers. I don't generally think acting like the people whose harmful behavior you want to stop. I think it would work though. Or maybe it would just escalate it. Or maybe it would backfire. But I do think that doxxing the people who dox, and canceling the people who cancel could work to bring about that same kind of element of imposing an individual cost for bad behavior.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Right. They could have piled on and did some damage, but individually, no one person wanted to risk eating sidewalk. That's how to defeat a mob. If the perception is that the individual cost is too high it'll fall apart.

Speaking of, I don't know if it was here, or maybe I read it elsewhere, or heard it on a podcast, someone suggested that the way to end cancel culture is to cancel the cancelers. I don't generally think acting like the people whose harmful behavior you want to stop. I think it would work though. Or maybe it would just escalate it. Or maybe it would backfire. But I do think that doxxing the people who dox, and canceling the people who cancel could work to bring about that same kind of element of imposing an individual cost for bad behavior.

Bust the busters, screw the feeders...

[video=youtube;PMM6Bhwpy0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMM6Bhwpy0M[/video]

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    SoyBoy is lucky that the driver didn’t unleash his inner Derek Chauvin on SoyBoy’s neck after bouncing him off of the sidewalk.

Top Bottom