• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katana1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    The same people who are now calling to defund the police have been telling us for years, “you don’t need guns because we have the police.”

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    My fav part is when they cry out for better training for police in one breath but in the next they shout refund th police.

So I guess training is free then?

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    Let them scream to defund the police, also let them be placed on hold when they call 911 when some idiot is trying to come in thier house uninvited. They cannot realize what the streets would be like without the men and women in blue. Hell they need to pay the police more, I feel they have been underfunded for years. Me personally commend the police for the jobs they do in this day and age. Hopefully the police realize they have more backing in the civilian population than they realize. God bless all officers and keep them safe.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Agree. I would love to see what happens when someone calls 911 and hears: “thank you for your call, all our operators are busy, you are number 7 in the queue and your expected wait time is 22 minutes.”

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Agree. I would love to see what happens when someone calls 911 and hears: “thank you for your call, all our operators are busy, you are number 7 in the queue and your expected wait time is 22 minutes.”

That already happens. I have even been put on hold calling the police-only line. But as far as response times go, my disttict just gained several square miles of area off Michigan Rd but no extra bodies to staff it.

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    NYC tyrant De Blasio eliminated the 600 man task force that targeted crime in NYC's worse neighborhoods and shootings have gone up 300%+ in a matter of days. At a BLM ralley in front of trump Tower someone asked the speaker for BLM what he thought of the 300% increase in shootings he replied it was 100% undercover NYC police officers doing the all the shooting. You CAN NOT reason with the insane.

Go ahead defund the police in all the demacRATiclly controlled cities which by NO coincidence and by design also are the cities with the absolute worst violence. I just read a study that broke down American cities and states according to their violence ranking. Turns out less than 9% of Americas cities account for the VAST majority of it's violent crime and all of the worst most violent cities are demacRATiclly controlled.

Without police crap holes like chicago, NYC, LA, Portland, the ENTIRE state of CO, etc etc etc will literally descend into uncontrolled chaos in a matter of hours, not days but hours. Want to see a microcosm of what police free demacRATically run cities will look like? We just had one called CHAZ didn't work out so well. The people in control of CHAZ posted on social media how they felt in the very near future they should begin to round up the white people and put them into forced labor gangs to do what ever needed doing in CHAZ AT GUN POINT no less and complete with armed guards to make them pay for past act of systemic racism.

Next no doubt without police peoples rights to their own property will vanish starting with homeless setting up encampments on peoples yards and demanding and getting unlimited access for using the property owners bathroom and kitchen privileges. Then shoplifting at businesses if not all out wholesale theft of all peoples private property will become epidemic which will result in most businesses closing and leaving town. What ever private security force that replaces the LEO's will undoubtedly have a politically driven agenda and fair and impartial policing will be extinct. More like extortion and retribution at the direction of displeased political rulers.

Communist China or North Korea will have FINALLY come to America.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Defunding the police will shift protection to local gangs/racketeers. Businesses and people will simply pay protection.

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    I can understand normal people who have no idea of all of the good police officers do supporting defunding the police, as misguided as that is.

The fact that politicians and news networks are repeating the same rhetoric is ridiculous.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm starting to see a lot of people continue to advocate for the defunding of police, by trying to shift the discussion and re-frame it that what they actually mean to reform the police.

This is a dishonest slight of hand. If people wanted to reform the police, that is a position that they should have put forward at the outset, not waiting until there is backlash and trying to walk back what you meant in the hopes of appearing more reasonable.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm starting to see a lot of people continue to advocate for the defunding of police, by trying to shift the discussion and re-frame it that what they actually mean to reform the police.

This is a dishonest slight of hand. If people wanted to reform the police, that is a position that they should have put forward at the outset, not waiting until there is backlash and trying to walk back what you meant in the hopes of appearing more reasonable.

The question is - did they? Was that truly their position and their opponents created this strawman?

They are plenty of BLM/Antifa folks that want no police at all, but there's way more that want reform, and have always been saying that, even if they weren't making the news.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you advocate shifting a part of an organization's budget to other outlets, you are advocating defunding of that organization. You are depriving the organization of at least part of its operating revenue. How that pilfered money is spent, and on what, has no bearing on the fact it was extracted from the police budget

Top Bottom