• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronHammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    SW Indiana
    Kayleigh is, by far, Trump's best press secretary ever. Her mind is like a steel trap! Love watching her and hearing her slay the reporters. This girl has a bright future.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yeah, but you know the haters are coming. They always do, for women perceived to be on the right. They'll claw and bite first, then failing that, they will say "Trump doesn't deserve her."

Hopefully they found someone who enjoys the daily struggle, more than eating out at The Red Hen (or whatever it was).

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    One of the pool reporters was caught on tape calling her a "lying <b-word>." Good thing she's Republican or that might have been misogynistic.

Haven't you been paying attention to the Cool Kids? She's Eva Braun. Or at least, morally equivalent to her. Because she helps "normalize autocracy" and defends Trump's lies and stuff. Might as well be marching women into gas chambers.

The end of Sara Huckabee was the day she made each reporter name one thing they were thankful for, before she would call on them. You might as well have thrown a bucket of fake blood on her right then.

I think Ms. McEnany should jam the wifi in the building (disabling Google)...then ask each reporter to name their second-favorite Constitutional Amendment, after the First, and the rights secured by it.

That would be over in a hurry.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Personally, if I were president, I'd just close the press room and make it into additional bathrooms.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yup. Have a video press briefing that is available to the world. If they still wanted to include the press, they would be allowed to submit text questions and the press sec. could pick any reasonable ones to answer. That would do a lot to stop rambling political manifestos that are allegedly questions.

IronHammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    SW Indiana
    All of Trump's press sec's have taken a beating. But Sara and Kayleigh have been exceptionally good at keeping the dogs at bay. Fun television if nothing else.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yup. Have a video press briefing that is available to the world. If they still wanted to include the press, they would be allowed to submit text questions and the press sec. could pick any reasonable ones to answer. That would do a lot to stop rambling political manifestos that are allegedly questions.

Exactly. Obama showed us the press never again has any intention of critically cross-examining a Democrat President. So if it's a one-way street, just end it.

The press was incensed Trump quit daily pressers while the Mueller and Impeachment farces were in-progress. Then turned tail and criticized him for resuming them once Coronavirus relegated Joe Biden to his basement. No winning this one. And the public doesn't pay attention. No value add for anyone or anything.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Coronavirus gave Biden to hide in the basement so he wouldn’t have every opportunity to make a fool of himself. I think if Biden had been out there like he had rambling on about stupid **** like letting little black children feel his legs, the polls would be a lot more even.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Coronavirus gave Biden to hide in the basement so he wouldn’t have every opportunity to make a fool of himself. I think if Biden had been out there like he had rambling on about stupid **** like letting little black children feel his legs, the polls would be a lot more even.

No doubt about it ! Keep the buffoon quiet and his numbers rise, funny how that seems to be working, at least to those taking the polls.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    He should at least give it a try. Lay off of twitter for 10 days and see how that affects his polling.

80% of the country doesn't even use Twitter. I don't see it as an issue. If anything, he's peeling off Democrat voters as the website leans overwhelmingly left with few exceptions.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    80% of the country doesn't even use Twitter. I don't see it as an issue. If anything, he's peeling off Democrat voters as the website leans overwhelmingly left with few exceptions.
    That actually makes it worse, as their only exposure is then the media reporting on what he says there. We all know how unbiased that is.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

It hasn't been getting much media attention but Biden has been sneaking out of the basement a bit lately and he's been producing the expected gaffes. The poll results wouldn't change... the methods might change but the results won't. Instead of under sampling Republican voters by 10-12% they might have to bump it up to 15-20% but the polls would reflect the desired results.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I like Schlichter’s take on it.

This is purely an aesthetic critique – mean tweets just don’t seem to be something we would think that a president would do. It’s unseemly, they tut-tut. But so what? Thousands of parents have had their kids come home alive from a hitch in the service because Trump didn’t send them off to Whocaresistan to die in whatever new war cruise ship commando Bill Kristol and his lame establishment pals dreamed up. Dead soldiers, now that’s unseemly. And having a president who doesn’t squander their lives just because the establishment insists on it as a fair trade for a few jabs about Mr. Mika’s intern mortality rate.”

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...ugh-whining-about-trumps-mean-tweets-n2572934

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I like Schlichter’s take on it.

This is purely an aesthetic critique – mean tweets just don’t seem to be something we would think that a president would do. It’s unseemly, they tut-tut. But so what? Thousands of parents have had their kids come home alive from a hitch in the service because Trump didn’t send them off to Whocaresistan to die in whatever new war cruise ship commando Bill Kristol and his lame establishment pals dreamed up. Dead soldiers, now that’s unseemly. And having a president who doesn’t squander their lives just because the establishment insists on it as a fair trade for a few jabs about Mr. Mika’s intern mortality rate.”

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...ugh-whining-about-trumps-mean-tweets-n2572934

Honestly, I'm okay with many of Trump's tweets, at least the good trolly ones. Sometimes he says really stupid **** and I'd like him to stop that. But keep trolling. It's funny.

Top Bottom