Page 180 of 291 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2902

Thread: Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI*** It can't get any worse...can it?

User Info Menu

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    The only female politician on the scene today who goes to sperm banks to make deposits.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Who are those two guys?
    Dunno, but the one in the striped top has some hellacious arms. The one in the solid blue, by contrast, would almost look womanly, if you added longer hair like the one in stripes has.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I don't even notice the points of the rep.
    Does it show that?
    I see a rep, and thank the person.
    I don't think I'd notice a zero, or be bothered.
    Just in case the rep system goes off of the rep you have, I'll send some your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Vbulletin has 3 settings for reputation power. So it depends how INGO is configured. Users can get reputation power for how long they've been registered. They can get reputation power for how many posts they have. They can get reputation power by how much reputation they've received. In my own experience I've noticed that my reputation power has gone up most according to posts. Every 1000 posts I tended to get one more point worth of reputation power until I got the maximum of 10 points to give. When I got past 10K posts, I had the maximum points to give. So I'd say based on that behavior, post count probably has a bigger impact than anything. But I did not participate in the rep pyramid threads, so it may be that when you get **** tons of rep, your reputation power also increases a lot.

I'd say I get fairly average rep. So it's probably more reliable to increase your rep power by posting more. About 1 point per 1K posts it looks like to me.
    I think it maxes out at 10 points positive (five negative). The "zero rep points" reps you get show up with a gray pip next to them.

Positive rep has a green pip, and negative rep has a red.

Hope that helps!

Blessings,
    Bill

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    I think it maxes out at 10 points positive (five negative). The "zero rep points" reps you get show up with a gray pip next to them.

Positive rep has a green pip, and negative rep has a red.

Hope that helps!

Blessings,
    Bill
    I've never noticed a pip. I'll have to pay closer attention if I get repped again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I've never noticed a pip. I'll have to pay closer attention if I get repped again.
    Like that will ever happen...
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    Like that will ever happen...
    I know, right??

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. Think I'll go eat worms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I really wish there were just a simple like button and that there were no limitations on using it.
    Yes! That would be much better. So many times I try to give well deserved rep and the "system" thinks it knows better.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Do you use your user CP or just go to unread posts?

2+2=4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Do you use your user CP or just go to unread posts?
    None of the above? I see that I have a "Notification" up at the top of the page and just go there and it takes me to where the rep message was left. I don't know how to get there otherwise. As Forrest Gump would say...