Page 190 of 287 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2870

Thread: Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI*** It can't get any worse...can it?

User Info Menu

Remember Clippit... (commonly misnamed clippy)

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Do you honestly think if people were paid a $15/hr minimum wage, the cost of a meal at McDonald's would be more affordable?

I do, but only because labor costs would go down.... when the counter folks are replaced by ordering kiosks. Still need someone in the back to cook.

For now.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    I do, but only because labor costs would go down.... when the counter folks are replaced by ordering kiosks. Still need someone in the back to cook.

For now.
    I don't know personally but I would bet they have thought of this and done a feasibility analysis and business impact study. And for some reason have not gone that route.

User Info Menu

For now.
    That's coming to supermarkets too.

Locally all food and supermarkets are shifting to on screen ordering only, or bagging and paying for your items yourself.

They aren't waiting around for a potential $15 minimum wage, they're increasing profits as much as they can already. Probably due to covid.

This has been normalized.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    I don't know personally but I would bet they have thought of this and done a feasibility analysis and business impact study. And for some reason have not gone that route.
    We had those kiosks in my area McD even before Covid.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

We had those kiosks in my area McD even before Covid.
    I don't use them at McDonald's, but I do use them at Taco Bell, because it always seems to confuse the Taco Bell employees when I want to order a steak burrito supreme and a chicken burrito supreme. Usually results in them staring at the register for awhile before they give up and call for a manager. Easier for me to put in my own order.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I don't use them at McDonald's, but I do use them at Taco Bell, because it always seems to confuse the Taco Bell employees when I want to order a steak burrito supreme and a chicken burrito supreme. Usually results in them staring at the register for awhile before they give up and call for a manager. Easier for me to put in my own order.
    And these are the people that really deserve $15.00 an hour. I think I forgot to use purple. Jim.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu