Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 26 of 159 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI*** It can't get any worse...can it?

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

I may be mistaken, but I donít think there is a means in law to strip citizenship, and while it seems expedient and proper as you describe it, I donít think I want to give the dems a hammer that big to wield against us when next they have the full Congress and White House. Whatís that? You own guns? Thatís unAmerican by the new standards. You are no longer a citizen.

or more likely:

What? You were speeding and putting lives at risk (with a GOP bumper sticker)? That is unacceptable and we will remove your citizenship.... oh, and since you must be a citizen to own guns, you will have to turn yours in. Weíll come search your house for them, since the 4th Amendment is also for citizens only, thanks to the SCOTUS case blahblah V United States.

Too big a risk in my book with the present day insanity.

Blessings,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by jwamplerusa View Post
    ... and this ^^^^ ladies and gentlemen is the difference between the United States and the rest of the world which to many of our citizens simply do NOT understand. Your anti-American speech and protest (not riot) are protected by a Bill of Rights! I may abhor what you speak of, but I will defend your right to speak to my death. In Hong Kong, the Communists simply direct their puppet government in the "semi-autonomous" province to pass a law stripping you of any vestiges of any pretense of governmental protection of your natural rights.

We REALLY need to call the riots what they are, insurrection and sedition. If a law is not already on the books I support a mechanism to strip someone of the Citizenship after due process. They can then be sent to the communist haven they choose; China, Cuba, North Korea, Valenzuela, or Vietnam. Take your pick and enjoy.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post

That's a fact Jack !
    The older I get, the better I used to be....

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    I may be mistaken, but I donít think there is a means in law to strip citizenship, and while it seems expedient and proper as you describe it, I donít think I want to give the dems a hammer that big to wield against us when next they have the full Congress and White House. Whatís that? You own guns? Thatís unAmerican by the new standards. You are no longer a citizen.

or more likely:

What? You were speeding and putting lives at risk (with a GOP bumper sticker)? That is unacceptable and we will remove your citizenship.... oh, and since you must be a citizen to own guns, you will have to turn yours in. Weíll come search your house for them, since the 4th Amendment is also for citizens only, thanks to the SCOTUS case blahblah V United States.

Too big a risk in my book with the present day insanity.

Blessings,
    Bill
    No, you don't get how this works. You're supposed to abuse power against the other side when your side is in office, and then complain about it when the other side tries to use it against your side.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRockwell View Post
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve Order in the world as well as property . . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

User Info Menu

Hey d.kaufman, that last post is hilarious, those talking heads are so zombified they do not know how stupid they sound.

You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. NRA Life Benefactor

Page 26 of 159 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast