• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Yahoo News has disabled the ability of readers to leave comments on their news articles.

They are always overwhelmingly conservative and even though Yahoo removes many of them apparently they just can't keep up, poor things. So they've thrown in the towel.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Yahoo News has disabled the ability of readers to leave comments on their news articles.

They are always overwhelmingly conservative and even though Yahoo removes many of them apparently they just can't keep up, poor things. So they've thrown in the towel.

The left is going berserk. They insist that Biden is up by double-digits, but they continue to engage in these desperate tactics. I'm not buying it.

Why try to silence the irrelevant?

It's the old saying - you know you are over the target when you start taking flak.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Are they overwhelmingly conservative because we spend too much time posting on the internet? Asking for a friend.

That top answer justifies why Yahoo! would want to rid itself of drivel.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    and twitter just banned Qanon. if thats not a statement of a truthful reality...

They really are runnign scared and tryingt o weaponize all media against anyone not agreeing to their agenda.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    and twitter just banned Qanon. if thats not a statement of a truthful reality...

They really are runnign scared and tryingt o weaponize all media against anyone not agreeing to their agenda.

Come'on, there's a difference between "not agreeing to their agenda" and flat out lying (e.g. QAnon).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Come'on, there's a difference between "not agreeing to their agenda" and flat out lying (e.g. QAnon).

Have you ever listened to any of the X22 Report videos? I'm not really a conspiracy theory kinda guy, but they do make some pretty compelling arguments about what Qanon talks about.

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Not to defend Qanon but I remember when if you spoke out against Russiagate you were a conspiracy theorist even though it's since been proven to be false. Somethings are only conspiracies until the proof comes out for or against.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Yahoo doesn't have news they have anti-conservative articles, anti-Trump articles and whatever some nobody celebrity is doing or wearing. They are useless.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Yahoo doesn't have news they have anti-conservative articles, anti-Trump articles and whatever some nobody celebrity is doing or wearing. They are useless.

Seems like this is true concerning our local news broadcasts and paper as well. I have to turn on my evening news (wthr) and rewind it so I can sift thru anything that might be relavant. Same with the paper ( indy star ). On both counts its all anti-Trump, BLM, or covid 19 every day. The subject matter is always the same with them, just different ways to tell the story.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Have a couple of Yahoo e mail accounts that I keep for Fantasy Hockey, other than that don't visit their site.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's become amusing to see the evil ones squirm. Truth burns them like a hot iron.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I read both Yahoo News and Huffpost daily. There is no better source for determining what the enemies of our country are doing and planning.

What's the saying? Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Not to defend Qanon but I remember when if you spoke out against Russiagate you were a conspiracy theorist even though it's since been proven to be false. Somethings are only conspiracies until the proof comes out for or against.

The amusing thing is that some INGOers and a whole lot of other people sure are refusing to eat their words about Russiagate. I'm interested to see what else comes to pass.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well Aaron, people do tend to accept as truth what their biases predispose them to. Getting them to actively look for the story behind the story, that's to reprogram for a whole different way of thinking, to step beyond their comfort zone. And that's a lot to ask of anybody.

Top Bottom