Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar on the ropes in November???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/07/2020-house-races-rashida-tlaib-ilhan-omar-texas.html

...Michigan’s 13th District
    The Squad’s most vulnerable member.
    In the 2018 primary for Michigan’s 13th Congressional District—an open seat to replace longtime Rep. John Conyers—Rashida Tlaib defeated Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones by 1 percentage point. Now the two are facing off again in the Aug. 4 primary, and here’s the mathematical issue for Tlaib: This time it’s one-on-one. Last cycle, Tlaib and Jones were on the ballot with four other candidates. This time, those four other candidates are supporting Jones. As for the nonmath: Jones has been critical of Tlaib’s flamboyant and outspoken style. “There are things that I might feel, but I just don’t say in public and an example is ‘impeach the M-F’ on the very first day,”...

...Minnesota’s 5th District
    Another ugly Squad primary.
    Rashida Tlaib is not the only Muslim woman who’s part of a four-member clique of leftist freshman Democrats known as “the Squad” to face a competitive August primary in the Midwest. Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, who represents Minneapolis, is also facing a stiff challenge, in this case from lawyer Antone Melton-Meaux. Despite being a political novice, Melton-Meaux raised an absurd $3.2 million in the second quarter of this year to Omar’s $471,000, with much of it coming from large donors: About $3 million of that $3.2 million came from donations of $200 or more. Omar, who represents a sizable Jewish community in her district, has been the face of multiple national controversies for her perceived use of coded anti-Semitic language....

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Still can’t believe AOC won her primary

Of course the D's are going to do whatever they can to keep her in the fight. They've done a good job of her saying something and then not retaliating... a bit like President Trump did--let the haters be labeled as haters, as they attack this poor Freshman legislator trying to make America great again... purple there, there, and everywhere.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The “squad” is a low point in recent history. We have always stood for freedom of expression, but these people have outright called for out system to be overthrown. They are terrorists. I know, I am a racist for saying that.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I'll wait until after the votes are counted. Never put it past the brain dead to vote for the person most likely to hurt them.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Tlaib will lose. Her opponent held the office before her and Tlaib has done nothing for the African American community in her district.
    I'd say Omar is 50-50 to win / lose.
    It would make me happy to see both go and never to be heard from again.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Tlaib will lose. Her opponent held the office before her and Tlaib has done nothing for the African American community in her district.

They will both have jobs with CAIR or an even more radical outfit before mid-January, should they lose.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They're like a raging case of herpes. They'll never go away.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I think people are forgetting the gazillion absentee votes that will be found in a few boxes they forgot to count.

True, however, it will be the Democrat establishment that does the "finding" not the Tlaib and Omar campaigns and none of the "Squad" has exactly endeared themselves to that establishment. Omar and Tlaib, in particular, have created too much baggage and demonstrated a lack of control that makes the political power structure on the Left nervous. My guess is that they both end up getting Bernied in some fashion.

Top Bottom