• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Same as people "moving to the country".
    Among the first things they want are privacy fences and pizza delivery.
    And to tell you how to live.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    I’m not worried about Rogan, it’s the million Californians who follow.

None of this would matter if we enforced the constitution on the state level. The 10th amendment sates that any powers not explicitly given to feds feds belong to the states, or the people. We have to take that power back and nullify unconstitutional federal law.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yeah, it's just Crazy Californians.

Immigration has nothing to do with this.

At least you still have the Constitution.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Gutfeld talks about the Export Idiot Clause at just after the four minute mark...

[video=youtube;GjDkPkku8Hk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjDkPkku8Hk[/video]

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Liberals destroy their homes states to the point they can't stand it any more and then are stupid enough to move to another and work on destroying it too. It is an infection.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    everyone is talking about turning red states blue from these various exoduses but no one is talking about these blue states turning red because there are fewer Democrat voters

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    everyone is talking about turning red states blue from these various exoduses but no one is talking about these blue states turning red because there are fewer Democrat voters

California has enough democrats that if they could spread them out to all of the 3 delegate red states, they could turn them blue, take their Senators, their one congressman, and still carry all of California. Granted, California wouldn't have as many delegates for the presidential election. But they'd still have plenty. And they'd still have plenty of democrat House members, their two solid D senators. But the devastating part would be the swing of all the senators of the red states shifting the senate solid blue. If they ever figure that out, we're ****ed.

Progressives moving out of the cities to rural communities is not good for rural communities. We'd have McCloskey's on every street corner.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    California has enough democrats that if they could spread them out to all of the 3 delegate red states, they could turn them blue, take their Senators, their one congressman, and still carry all of California. Granted, California wouldn't have as many delegates for the presidential election. But they'd still have plenty. And they'd still have plenty of democrat House members, their two solid D senators. But the devastating part would be the swing of all the senators of the red states shifting the senate solid blue. If they ever figure that out, we're ****ed.

Progressives moving out of the cities to rural communities is not good for rural communities. We'd have McCloskey's on every street corner.

Maybe not CA but what about NY or Oregon? I remember just a few years ago Republicans had a majority in at least one of the state legislative houses of NY, and that Oregon also had a majority for Rs or was at least close. What if Ds lose 3 or 4 states (not including CA) at the cost of picking up TX. Seems like a Pyrrhic political victory to me that could hurt them in the long run and may be actually a trap the GOP is setting up for Ds to fall into.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe not CA but what about NY or Oregon? I remember just a few years ago Republicans had a majority in at least one of the state legislative houses of NY, and that Oregon also had a majority for Rs or was at least close. What if Ds lose 3 or 4 states (not including CA) at the cost of picking up TX. Seems like a Pyrrhic political victory to me that could hurt them in the long run and may be actually a trap the GOP is setting up for Ds to fall into.

First, I don't think it's a strategy. I think that it's just individuals acting out in their own immediate interest. They're leaving the ****-holes they created, not understanding that it was their own voting patterns that created the **** holes. And so they don't learn. They created a **** hole in Colorado through the corridor between Denver and Longmont. It used to be that Colorado Springs was a conservative stronghold but even there it's not anymore. So now just a few counties have taken over the state legislature and the state is now Blue. Colorado will go to Biden in November. That's just one example.

But like I said, if Democrats wanted to make a strategy of it, they could encourage other democrats to move to the small red states so that Democrats could take over the Senate and Republicans would never have another majority. And they'd not lose a step in California.

Top Bottom