• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    To which ring of Dante’s “Inferno” should the UN be sent?

I tend to favor the ring of the Flatterers (Level 8, Ring 2) for all of the excrement that comes out of the mouths of their “Special Rapporteurs”.

Last edited:

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    "The United States remains the largest donor to the United Nations, contributing roughly $10 billion in 2018, slightly less than one-fifth of the body's collective budget." -CFR

27,397,260 a day
    1,141,552 an hour
    19,025 a minute

In the time taken to post this, my country spent a hundred grand on...what? at least, if we set stacks of cash on fire, it could keep somebody warm.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "The United States remains the largest donor to the United Nations, contributing roughly $10 billion in 2018, slightly less than one-fifth of the body's collective budget." -CFR

27,397,260 a day
    1,141,552 an hour
    19,025 a minute

In the time taken to post this, my country spent a hundred grand on...what? at least, if we set stacks of cash on fire, it could keep somebody warm.

Close it down. Period. Without our money it is an empty shell. Hell with our money it is an empty shell.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    The US puts in most of the leg work anyways. The UN is supposed to be a peace keeping organization, but have they really successfully kept the peace for any of their operations?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Let the UN continue its futile mismanagement of issues in the S...hole countries they are so fond of.

Trump will take care of our S...hole cities after the reelection.

UN_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Like “Get US out of the UN”? I saw those back in the 1960s.

That would be the John Birch Society. There was one of those signs for years on 35 outside Star City by the roadside park / swimming hole heading toward Winamac.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

27,397,260 a day
    1,141,552 an hour
    19,025 a minute

We don't want to defund them, we just want to redirect their budget

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The US puts in most of the leg work anyways. The UN is supposed to be a peace keeping organization, but have they really successfully kept the peace for any of their operations?
    The UN peacekeepers spend their time molesting the women and children instead of peacekeeping.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'd like to see a second reboot of "Red Dawn", but this time, instead of the Rooskies/Cubanos, and instead of the /strike/Chinese/strike/ Norks, have the kiddos whack the **** outta the UN "Peacekeepers". Might have to change the title to "Blue Dawn", though.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'd like to see a second reboot of "Red Dawn", but this time, instead of the Rooskies/Cubanos, and instead of the /strike/Chinese/strike/ Norks, have the kiddos whack the **** outta the UN "Peacekeepers". Might have to change the title to "Blue Dawn", though.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just make a movie based on John Wesley, Rawles first novel "Patriots, the Story of the Coming Collapse".

Top Bottom