Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Well, words matter, so... The weaponizing of federal agencies wasn't done as a "personal" vendetta. It was a party level strategy.
    Wish that were true. Seems whether they matter or not depends on who says or tweets them and which side of the aisle one is on.
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

If Trump sees that one, he'll probably retweet it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I propose, to keep social distancing standards and eliminate overcrowding polling places; that Republicans, Trumptards and non-black-blacks vote on November 3rd and all others vote on November 4th.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    If Trump sees that one, he'll probably retweet it.
    And the social media gods will delete it, no jokes allowed as the dem supporters are to dumb to get it and think it real. FB and Twitter will delete the joke.

BTW, Twitter sounds like something granny would say to mean waste time, maybe that is about right...

User Info Menu

You are probably right, I bet he already did retweet it and it was intercepted in RT by the Trump Twitter detail task force assigned to intercept any Presidential tweets. Actually since not very many are Presidential maybe I should just say tweets by the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    And the social media gods will delete it, no jokes allowed as the dem supporters are to dumb to get it and think it real. FB and Twitter will delete the joke.

BTW, Twitter sounds like something granny would say to mean waste time, maybe that is about right...

User Info Menu

Presidential? That sounds so progressive. Who judges what is Presidential?

Twit and Facepalm have set arbitrary standards like stating that "elections have consequences".

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Presidential? That sounds so progressive. Who judges what is Presidential?

Twit and Facepalm have set arbitrary standards like stating that "elections have consequences".
    Well I know people who will swear all the time until they walk in the church. I guess it's because they want to sound Christian. I'm sure you can draw the parallel.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    How does someone suggest postponing the election and tell school to open in one breath. Don't those seem like conflicting interests?
    I can't tell if you're a few marbles short or just pretending for the sake of a political stab.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    How does someone suggest postponing the election and tell school to open in one breath. Don't those seem like conflicting interests?
    Not at all. One is about possible corruption and the other is about education.

On second thought, they might both be about corruption. One political and the other our kids.
    Last edited by flightsimmer; 1 Week Ago at 21:09.
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. (Rom12:18)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    I can't tell if you're a few marbles short or just pretending for the sake of a political stab.
    The word you're looking for is "obtuse."

User Info Menu

Never pass up an obtunity.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast