Got this in my email this morning -- not addressed to me!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I really don't like the implications on how this arrived at my inbox this morning, it was not addressed to me but to a cousin with the same last name - and I know SHE is a democrat. How was it addressed to her but I received it? Yes, BCC of course, but how did they get my address? I do not recall ever receiving an email from her; her douche bag liberal federal agent (NTSB) husband maybe.

But look at the content. This is what the DNC is feeding their flock, and they portray it as completely legit. Oh My God!

democrats.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Why are you so hell-bent on disenfranchising the dead? It's bad enough that they can't live their lives; now you're telling them, they can't vote, too?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My guess is she has something malicious on her computer that scraped her contact list, which you were on and said list was then spammed with this garbage. Happens all the time.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Looking at the protester's sign...
    Yes, your "daugters" do deserve better. They deserve parents who can spell, but they won't get them with the Democrat school system.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    My guess is she has something malicious on her computer that scraped her contact list, which you were on and said list was then spammed with this garbage. Happens all the time.

This.

Looking at the protester's sign...
    Yes, your "daugters" do deserve better. They deserve parents who can spell, but they won't get them with the Democrat school system.

AND this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Boys and girls.......we are near the end of the republic. The signs are everywhere. No tinfoil hats here just watching all this unfold.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

Which, if true, could mean democrat operatives are using malware, and committing computer trespass to further their agenda. Maybe, maybe not. Just sayin'.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wouldn’t be surprised about the email. It’s just spam. Companies especially service providers mine email addresses and find links between people. For example, if she has the Facebook app on her phone then Facebook likely has all her contacts. If she has gmail, well, you know. Companies that collect your information like to sell that information because it is valuable.

Top Bottom