• ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    https://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/whitehousesiege-tactical-briefing-1

"It’s been nine years since we set off the political earthquake of #OccupyWallStreet, laying siege to NYC’s Zuccotti Park and inspiring thousands of similar protests around the world.
    The Occupy anniversary arrives September 17th, 2020. And it may be the perfect day to trigger another global big-bang moment — a massive collective action of the sweetest kind of disobedience.

The why hardly needs recitation. Because, for these nine years, the shadows have only grown longer. Inequality has soared. Not a single Wall Street CEO spent a night in jail for his role in the 2008 financial meltdown. Politicians and corporate criminals continue to savage the public trust with impunity. And all the while, this howling void of a president, his sins too many to name, sits smugly atop a corona death-toll that may surpass two-hundred thousand Americans by Christmas.

It’s time again for dramatic, decisive action. Which is why, on September 17th, in the original and enduring spirit of Occupy, we and tens of thousands of our fellow citizens will stream into Lafayette Square, in Washington. D.C.

We will lay siege to the White House. And we will sustain it for exactly fifty days. This is the #WhiteHouseSiege."...

More at link...

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Idiots, do they realize the white house u heavily enough armed to hold out a small country invasion force?? These dumbasses actually think they can lay siege to the WH.. im gonna get some popcorn, a cooler of root beer, throw the lazy boy in the back of the truck, take a road trip and lmao during this donkey show

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    This is an organization that has lost all cultural relevance desperately grasping at some vitality. Adbusters hasn't been anything since the early 90s, and certainly wasn't the engine that sparked off occupy.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My son visited the White House as part of his schools 8th grade field trip to DC.
    He raved on how many 'soldiers' were their that the TV never showed.
    Now 23, he is just waiting to see the revolt begin.

Last edited:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    My son visited the White House ad part of his schools 8th grade field trip to DC.
    He raved on how many 'soldiers' were their that the TV never showed.
    Now 23, he is just waiting to see the revolt begin.
    Yeah I think this is even more ignorant than those fools that threatened a big raid on area51.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This'll be a popcorn worthy evening.

Can't wait to watch all the idiots who don't bring goggles then complain when they get nailed in the face with rubber bullets.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Its probably big talk, these type of groups thrive on using intimidation and creating fear and anarchy to get what they want. They are walking oxymorons.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Idiots, do they realize the white house u heavily enough armed to hold out a small country invasion force?? These dumbasses actually think they can lay siege to the WH.. im gonna get some popcorn, a cooler of root beer, throw the lazy boy in the back of the truck, take a road trip and lmao during this donkey show

Ive always found announcing the date in which you plan your “siege” is a very tactical move.

Seriously tho, if the fbi doesn’t arrest these morons for terrorist threats I’ve lost all hope. It’s one thing to make a joke about taking the white house, it’s an entirely different issue when you’re planning and announcing a date to do so. Although part of me wants them to ignore it so I can watch the fireworks show. Maybe they forgot about the person shot a month or so ago outside the white house? Morons.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I kinda think water cannons would make quick work of the tent city. Wash all the **** away.

Once winter starts, sure.

For now this should be the correct response:
    nkVZ9ZG.jpg

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Yeah I think this is even more ignorant than those fools that threatened a big raid on area51.

That was my thought. Do they really have no human understanding of what an assault on the nation's capitol would net them? Do they think that there would be no perceived threat and they would not meet force with force? Riot police may choose to use non lethal or less-lethal tactics but they go federal it's a whole different set of rules. The men and women that defend our nation's capitol have sworn to protect it from all threats, foreign and domestic. This is not a game to them. They don't care what your social media campaign is or if you are streaming it live to an audience of arm chair quarterbacks. Geez, when you step out of your mothers basement you have left the video games behind. You screw up at a federal level by launching an attack the only thing that matters is if you checked that organ donor box on your drivers license. I've got a family member who works under federal credentials...they care not for climbing inside your brain to navigate intent, their judgement call to engage comes solely from your actions in circumstances like these. Those that defend federal property are not neutered mall cops.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    From back in 2014

[video=youtube;u9p5naCkz2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9p5naCkz2w[/video]

Top Bottom