Page 215 of 235 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2342

Thread: Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    I'm thinking along the same lines that Rittenhouse heard the shot, turned around and it was at that point Rosenwhatever had caught up to him and attempted to take his rifle away after which time Rittenhouse shot him in the attempt. It appears quite clear to me that those dirtbags who were after Rittenhouse were the aggressors. Self defense all the way.
    It's really not difficult at all:

1. There is no (known) evidence that Rittenhouse did anything otherwise unlawful or did anything to initiate/instigate force used against him
    2. Rittenhouse was fleeing/running while being chased by an angry mob
    3. One member of the mob chasing him threw something at him, others were shouting, and another fired a gun while chasing him.
    4. The member of the mob who threw something at Rittenhouse while chasing him eventually caught up with him and tried to disarm him.

All of these together - and even some of them individually - clearly justify his use of deadly force in self-defense. And these are all articulated by the affiant as PC in the charging document.

The defense barely needs to do more than examine the affiant on the stand. The State made the self-defense case for him.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post

1. There is no (known) evidence that Rittenhouse did anything otherwise unlawful or did anything to initiate/instigate force used against him
    3. One member of the mob chasing him threw something at him, others were shouting, and another fired a gun while chasing him.
    4. The member of the mob who threw something at Rittenhouse while chasing him eventually caught up with him and tried to disarm him.

All of these together - and even some of them individually - clearly justify his use of deadly force in self-defense. And these are all articulated by the affiant as PC in the charging document.

The defense barely needs to do more than examine the affiant on the stand. The State made the self-defense case for him.
    That's why this is so screwed up on the States part. It looks like they are trying to play both sides here. On the one hand it's pretty obvious that they were compelled by the mob to file charges but on the other hand it appears that they were giving Rittenhouse a case of self defense to defeat those charges. IMO they cowardly refused to outright make a determination not to file charges based on self defense.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    ....which is more than can be said of Jacob Blake.
    Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    I wouldn't have expected that one-liner from Bill of Rights, Henny Youngman would be pleased.
    INGOer #25,448

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    I wouldn't have expected that one-liner from Bill of Rights, Henny Youngman would be pleased.
    I'll be here all week. Try the veal, tip your servers. I tried tipping the servers once. MAN those IT guys got mad!

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'll be here all week. Try the veal, tip your servers. I tried tipping the servers once. MAN those IT guys got mad!
    That's almost a Rodney Dangerfield line there Bill. Yesterday I saw my Doctor. You know my Doctor, Doctor Vinnie Boombatz...
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post

Watch the Tim Pool episode where he has the reporter on that tried to give aid to Rosenpedo. He was right there with Rittenhouse pretty much up through that point. What triggered the mob was some guy who looked a little like Rittenhouse, wore a similar colored shirt, had put out a dumpster fire that Rosenpedo had set, which the mob was pushing towards the gas station.

Rittenhouse was also walking around with a fire extinguisher and was mistaken for the other guy by the mob. Thereís some video to back that up as well, where Rittenhouse is seen in a video running with a fire extinguisher. At some point he gets rid if it and is seen shortly after in the infamous video of the first shots. Thatís what caused Rosenpedo to give chase. Rittenhouse didnít do anything. The mob, including Rosenpedo, were pissed because someone who looked like Rittenhouse, stopped the angry mob from using the burning dumpster to blow up a gas station.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    **** Biden!

User Info Menu

....which is more than can be said of Jacob Blake.

Blake is a victim........of nothing but his own poor choices.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Watch the Tim Pool episode where he has the reporter on that tried to give aid to Rosenpedo. He was right there with Rittenhouse pretty much up through that point. What triggered the mob was some guy who looked a little like Rittenhouse, wore a similar colored shirt, had put out a dumpster fire that Rosenpedo had set, which the mob was pushing towards the gas station.

Rittenhouse was also walking around with a fire extinguisher and was mistaken for the other guy by the mob. Thereís some video to back that up as well, where Rittenhouse is seen in a video running with a fire extinguisher. At some point he gets rid if it and is seen shortly after in the infamous video of the first shots. Thatís what caused Rosenpedo to give chase. Rittenhouse didnít do anything. The mob, including Rosenpedo, were pissed because someone who looked like Rittenhouse, stopped the angry mob from using the burning dumpster to blow up a gas station.
    Yup, this, exactly, IMO.
    Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I expected.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    My thoughts exactly, when Bill burns, he sizzles!
    Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I expected.