• JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Over 2000 vehicles and 5000 people. LIVE FEED>>>>>>>>>>> :rockwoot:

[video=youtube;k1KOAgeQ6FU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1KOAgeQ6FU&feature=emb_err_woyt[/video]

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Have the rioters released Ted Wheeler from his condo yet?

It's still daylight out there, most of the Antifa werewolves haven't gotten out of bed probably...

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Live feeds are being dropped fast. Here's a pretty good one that's staying up.

[video=youtube;_SB87qoGaXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SB87qoGaXw[/video]

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Oh boy.. i really hope has security that he KNOWS he can trust.. i fear for him at times. He makes some VERY powerful and wealthy enemies. There are A LOT of rinos out there that will stab him in the back 1st chance they get.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Counter protest in Portland

Trump supporters took a parade of cars through downtown Portland. Wonder if it’s a one time thing?

Also it’s a shame i have to go to a foreign news site to get information about what’s going on in the US.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/499443-portland-trump-caravan-clashes/

edit: 1 dead in shooting at this protest. Appears to be a trump supporter according to NYThttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/portland-trump-rally-shooting.html

edit 2: video of shooting https://twitter.com/predatorfiles/status/1299954377105448960?s=21

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Video shows that the deceased was walking down the street, individuals in a vehicle are stopped, someone shouts he is a "Trumper". The victim is then shot twice, and the car drives off. There does not appear to have been any interaction between the victim and aggressor prior to the shooting.

Antifa are celebrating, claiming that their community took care of a Nazi.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    dead.jpg

https://twitter.com/predatorfiles/status/1299954377105448960?s=21

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Video shows that the deceased was walking down the street, individuals in a vehicle are stopped, someone shouts he is a "Trumper". The victim is then shot twice, and the car drives off. There does not appear to have been any interaction between the victim and aggressor prior to the shooting.

Antifa are celebrating, claiming that their community took care of a Nazi.

it looks like the shot came from the skateboarding guy...

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    So am I reading that it was a trump supporter that was killed? I really don't want to sound negative but , this is NOT going to get better, only worse... ah nevermind, im sure its crap you already know.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Apparently so. This is the kind of **** that happens when lawlessness goes unchecked.
    It didn't just go unchecked. It was approved of, both explicitly and implicitly. Politicians were calling for people to harass Trump supporters, online and in public. Politicians and the media have handwaved off the actions of Antifa, including their violence, and claimed outright that their actions are a "myth". Trump supporters have been "othered" by politicians and the media, reduced to caricatures, and painted as all being racists: "basket of deplorables" per Clinton, "dregs of society" per Biden, "domestic enemies" per Pelosi, and many other examples besides. The Democrats have been practicing political war games, in which they threaten to secede unless Biden has his coronation. We have people in positions of power in political campaigns calling for Trump supporters to be re-educated, at best. Republican politicians have had protesters on their private property. At the RNC mobs threatened and harassed Republican politicians. After the last election we had an attempt to assassinate Republican politicians.

I don't know how the people who would tolerate such conduct can stand before the American people and claim to want unity, unless their version of unity is to bend the knee and surrender.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    It didn't just go unchecked. It was approved of, both explicitly and implicitly. Politicians were calling for people to harass Trump supporters, online and in public. Politicians and the media have handwaved off the actions of Antifa, including their violence, and claimed outright that their actions are a "myth". Trump supporters have been "othered" by politicians and the media, reduced to caricatures, and painted as all being racists: "basket of deplorables" per Clinton, "dregs of society" per Biden, "domestic enemies" per Pelosi, and many other examples besides. The Democrats have been practicing political war games, in which they threaten to secede unless Biden has his coronation. We have people in positions of power in political campaigns calling for Trump supporters to be re-educated, at best. Republican politicians have had protesters on their private property. At the RNC mobs threatened and harassed Republican politicians. After the last election we had an attempt to assassinate Republican politicians.

I don't know how the people who would tolerate such conduct can stand before the American people and claim to want unity, unless their version of unity is to bend the knee and surrender.
    When a leftist speaks of "unity" , surrender and subjugation IS what they mean. Compromise to them means COMPLETE capitulation to EVERYTHING they want.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There seems to be no justification for this killing and it is wrong to celebrate it.
    In my opinion, it is wrong to celebrate any killing, justified or not.

Sometimes, I think I'm alone in that.

Last edited:

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    When a leftist speaks of "unity" , surrender and subjugation IS what they mean. Compromise to them means COMPLETE capitulation to EVERYTHING they want.

Also known as "Start the conversation." I hate that phrase because it means "listen to me and don't disagree."

Top Bottom