Page 113 of 138 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1374

Thread: Politically Motivated Violence Thread PART 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Ummmm. You need to look at more fotos, amigo. Trump is holding the thing like it's a dinosaur pelvis and he's never seen anything like it before.

Of course, when you graduate Wharton without ever cracking a book, it's expected.

Yeah he held that Bible like it would burn his torso
    Orthodox Christian | Absolutist | NRA | GOA | MGNOC |ARRL | Purdue Alum

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Irrelevant counselor. I am curious more about if you are protecting something, but stepping in between an approaching threat is an aggressive act, just what do you do?
    I'd allow quite a bit of leeway in considering what force someone used if they were protecting a loved one vs. a supposed "professional" doing a job. So the only thing irrelevant is your question involving a straw wife.
    Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

Ummmm. You need to look at more fotos, amigo. Trump is holding the thing like it's a dinosaur pelvis and he's never seen anything like it before.

Of course, when you graduate Wharton without ever cracking a book, it's expected.
    Trump is an expert on all things bible.

Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

The problem is you can't ever be sure what Trump will say or do from one day to the next because he goes from one position to another.
    The problem IS the microscopic day by day anal exam.

I do not pay attention, I hear this and that, and discount anything coming from the media and certain people that are obviously brainwashed by the media. (case in point Alpo parroting the Trump won't allow a peaceful transfer of power line) It is obviously distorted beyond all recognition from what he actually said and what he was referring to, but Alp doubles down and replies that the only answer he will accept is "Yes!"

So, I suppose that when Mr. Trump is reelected Alp expects hin to cede the office to Mr. Biden and gracefully bow out.

I have paid attention to the promises that he made and his stalwart attempt to keep those promises, in spite of the slings and arrows of the media and the (self declared) ENEMY (Pelosi's words, not mine.

There was a time when we reffered to each other as the Loyal Opposition.

Can you imagine what he would have accomplished by now if he had the backing of (his) government?

2+2=4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    The problem IS the microscopic day by day anal exam.

I do not pay attention, I hear this and that, and discount anything coming from the media and certain people that are obviously brainwashed by the media. (case in point Alpo parroting the Trump won't allow a peaceful transfer of power line) It is obviously distorted beyond all recognition from what he actually said and what he was referring to, but Alp doubles down and replies that the only answer he will accept is "Yes!"

So, I suppose that when Mr. Trump is reelected Alp expects hin to cede the office to Mr. Biden and gracefully bow out.

I have paid attention to the promises that he made and his stalwart attempt to keep those promises, in spite of the slings and arrows of the media and the (self declared) ENEMY (Pelosi's words, not mine.

There was a time when we reffered to each other as the Loyal Opposition.

Can you imagine what he would have accomplished by now if he had the backing of (his) government?
    We don’t know each other well enough for you to call me Alp.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

Expert

User Info Menu

Notice: GOAL POST MOVED, he's not holding it upside down...

When did you become an expert in body language?

Looks to me like he's making sure he's holding it the right way for the photo op...
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post

I don't think either side wants to uphold and restore the Constitution, certainly not fundamentally. At best they try to shoehorn the Constitution into their motives in creating the America they want.
    One faction EXPLICITLY wants to tear down the Constitution...

User Info Menu

There's one side of the political spectrum that's been carrying out actual attacks for years. It ain't Biden voters.
    That might be true. Biden has been doing a fine job alienating the fringe left/Antifa types. They may well not vote for him.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    Trump is an expert on all things bible.
    Well, we should remove him from his job as Pastor and Bible School teacher then...

User Info Menu

Goal posts, moved. 1st down and 200.

You stated he held it upside down. The Libprogacrat beloved cesspool of all Libprogacrat wisdom said FALSE.

Now you say he holds it badly and he os obviously stupid and made a billion or more because of his white supreme privilege.

Hey If yoy can scum it up every day you shold be able to take it.

Do you even ever hold a Bible, read it or reverence it. I don't know, but I have never noticed any indication of it.

2+2=4