Page 116 of 138 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1374

Thread: Politically Motivated Violence Thread PART 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Yet do you extend the same courtesy across party lines?
    Fauci is the other party
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Going with my left and right thigh holsters, 3 pt AR harness and 8 inch knife on belt.

Tai dai shirt, skinny jeans, birkenstocks.

Dropping my Biden Harris sign at the left perimeter and my Trump pence at the right perimeter

You got gang signs for Biden?

That's cool. I know the Obama sign was the Hawaiian "Hang Loose" gesture.

What is Biden's? This one?

I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. ( Seor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    So, are you saying your relationship to your wife is like the relationship of a sketchy, untrained, unlicensed 'security guard' to the left wing agitators that hired him?

Because that's where you need to be to have that comparison have any relevance. Extra points if you would kill him if he slapped you
    Denied presumptive. Answer the question as stated not as interpreted, which is hard for folks smarter than I.
    Orthodox Christian | Absolutist | NRA | GOA | MGNOC |ARRL | Purdue Alum

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    You got gang signs for Biden?

That's cool. I know the Obama sign was the Hawaiian "Hang Loose" gesture.

What is Biden's?
    Here ya go...

Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

User Info Menu

Wait! BLM isn't voting for Biden? Ain't they black?
    They would but the voter suppression by the right is working very well. Lots of right wingers will be out guarding the polls and there will be several who don't like black folks. Why one guy just shot a BLM supporter in Cold Blood for no reason whatsoever!

User Info Menu

Yes. Caveat why you may not concede immediately after that answer. But that is way to presidential for a non political. Hes better at mucking it up and letting his staffers and the Trump army try and tell us what he means versus just being clear when all the cameras are on him.
    You mean a caveat like "Im not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. which will seldom if ever be included and only the sound-bite of him saying yes, he will concede will be used against him at whatever point in time snapshot numbers can be twisted to make it look like he is losing? No thanks, the majority of the press cannot be relied on to be anything other than partisans (See:Recent release of raw 60 minutes footage)
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Fauci is the other party
    So you accept it as a valid position when the other party changes a position. Ok...let me put that in my Bug book of principles for future reference!

User Info Menu

You mean a caveat like "Im not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. which will seldom if ever be included and only the sound-bite of him saying yes, he will concede will be used against him at whatever point in time snapshot numbers can be twisted to make it look like he is losing? No thanks, the majority of the press cannot be relied on to be anything other than partisans (See:Recent release of raw 60 minutes footage)
    Nah. Usually I just mean what I say. You should free Lance for some right wing rag! They are predisposed to believe your analysis! Just don't change a position. Its a lot of work for others to explain that you didn't really change a position!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Democrats have zombie voters, Republicans have Zombie candidates. It goes a long way in explaining why the American electorate seems to not have any brains.
    Incorrect. Democrats have both zombie voters and a zombie candidate. The only question is who in his campaign staff is an houngan and possibly the horse of Baron Samedi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I'm just surprised he's still alive after holding that Bible upside down for a foto op. I thought for sure he'd be struck dead by a lightning bolt.
    It might be well to remember that mocking God is the really dangerous behavior