Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1374

Thread: Politically Motivated Violence Thread PART 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I've seen dozens of "bone spurs" comments about Trump on this site but this is the FIRST mention of biden getting a deferment.
    The funny part is, I only really push back on anti-Trump sniping, for the most part, and it keeps me quite busy. The peeps that wish I would shut up should take their own advice, it will achieve the results they want
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

Expert

User Info Menu

Well, we should all feel comfy... at least, the rich in NYC will be protected.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...ion-day-unrest

New York’s ultra-rich are quietly preparing for civil unrest on Election Day — by hiring armed guards to stand watch over their luxury Manhattan buildings.

At the Time Warner Center on Columbus Circle, where the penthouse is going for $62.5 million, managers are deploying off-duty cops with “submachine guns” to stand watch, while other wealthy city enclaves are also beefing up protection for residents.

“Everybody is worried about security,” an insider told the Post. “Every top building is adding security. It’s out of control. We hope it won’t be needed, but we will be ready.”

The building is working with the NYPD and Homeland Security, the insider said.

“There will be officers with submachine guns,” the source said. “We’ve always had immense security, but there will be more. We’ll have extra patrols. The entire building can be shut down with one button.”

Many buildings are hiring off duty cops instead of private security companies because they fear a repeat of Denver, where a private guard shot and killed a protester, said one real estate insider.

Added another luxury building board member said high-end residents have been warned to take precautions by the NYPD.
    “The NYPD is advising buildings to get the extra security,” the source said. “They’ve never done this before.”
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

User Info Menu

Boy howdy those rich people got a lot of nerve. They get to have armed guards without even sticking up a liquor store.
    Make America blessed again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    I don't care what Donald did or thought in 1960's. McCain served nobly then, but ultimately became petty and self-important and let that drive his politics to the detriment of the country. It's what the Donald thought and did for the last four years, and what he will do for the next four years that counts. Donald will raise up the nation. Biden's handlers will destroy it.
    Are you convinced of that, or trying to convince yourself? Serious question.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

At this point it certainly appears that the Biden crime family is beholding to a foreign power hostile to my country.
    That means vote for the other guy.
    Make America blessed again.

User Info Menu

So Dorkoff has given all security companies a bad rep, when probably only a bit over 2/3rds of them deserve it.

Many buildings are hiring off duty cops instead of private security companies because they fear a repeat of Denver, where a private guard shot and killed a protester, said one real estate insider.

2+2=4

KLB

User Info Menu

Added another luxury building board member said high-end residents have been warned to take precautions by the NYPD.
    “The NYPD is advising buildings to get the extra security,” the source said. “They’ve never done this before.”
    How are these cops going to work private security if they all get called up to fight the mobs?
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

That question entered my mind, but then I realized it is NY, NY and the cops will be no where to be seen.

The riots will be Mr. Trumps fault so no action will be taken against the righteously incensed mob.

2+2=4

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Indy View Post
    Well, we should all feel comfy... at least, the rich in NYC will be protected.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...ion-day-unrest
    "Sub machine guns" caught my eye when I read the story. Then I scrolled up and saw it was a NY Post story. An INGOer sees SMG and thinks Uzi or MP5. NY reporter? Probably a Glock 17.
    INGOer #25,448