• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm going to need a 9/11 truther-COVID-19 unification theory.

[video=youtube;dSpOjj4YD8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, hard to believe.

BPLrQ6ZYEHAHC6Lvng-J4OhmF3AlX1yAQfGfSS2_MtwIPf4VxvqejdTuLhsxLheDH7GqXoc-G5Bj_-d8lUoVDQNPRq2LkBkqhIKtDBb8Zc_afckK0Q4fymVet1aUoSbwOg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm going to need a 9/11 truther-COVID-19 unification theory.

[video=youtube;dSpOjj4YD8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c[/video]

Her ya' go

A single bullet, fired by Oswald from the Texas Book Depository 6th floor, passed through Kennedy's back and exited through his neck, entered John Connally's chest breaking ribs then went through his wrist embedding itself in his thigh, passing through 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, 15 inches of muscle tissue, 4 inches of rib and a radius bone and this bullet was found largely undistorted on the hospital gurney that Connally had been transported on.

And you can believe this because the government never lies about stuff like the Kennedy assassination or 9/11 and should always be assumed to be telling the truth (unfortunately a sufficiently eyesearing radioactive color of purple isn't available)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    With all the BS we have seen in recent years ("Russian investigation", fake dossier, corrupted FBI, a fake "pandemic" to kneecap an economy, etc. etc. just to name a few that have made it to light let alone those still in the dark), we still get folks saying... Oh no... state was not involved in the terrorist attack. State said so.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You wanted a 'unification theory' and the one that fits is 'the government lies and it's explainations are unlikely and untrustworthy'

Fair enough.

We'll ignore the government lies and explanations and simply chose the plain and obvious one that doesn't involve a complex web of lies and cabal.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think that maybe we have a definition issue.

In my mind, a "unification theory" must include the "why" that makes the individual events part of a single purpose.

My theory, hold onto your hats, has nothing to do with whether one believes the government or not...though automatically choosing to believe whatever the government doesn't say is, well....

Here we go: some people are evil and do evil stuff. Some people are dumb and do dumb stuff. Some people are opportunistic and do whatever they think benefits them in the moment. Some people are afraid and act out of that fear. Sometimes viruses infect a lot of people and spread pretty fast.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If the conspiracy theory doesn’t involve the Masons, The grey Aliens, The rand corporation, the build a bears (the Bilderbergs are a front for the Build a Bears) I’m not interested.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If the conspiracy theory doesn’t involve the Masons, The grey Aliens, The rand corporation, the build a bears (the Bilderbergs are a front for the Build a Bears) I’m not interested.

So what you're saying is that you're interested in how the Masons developed Coronavirus in order to distract the work the Rand Corporation was doing in concealing that the grey Aliens are working in concert with the Bilderbergs....at the behest of the Rothchilds...and others...y'know...like ​them...who all called in sick on 9/11.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Follow the money because it's always the money, well, except you know, like when they hate our freedom or if your name is Silverstein.
    :laugh:

Top Bottom