Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Man Shot in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. "Protests" Happening.

User Info Menu

Black Man Shot in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. "Protests" Happening.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...mpression=true

"On Sunday around 4:15 p.m., police responded to a home on the 300 block of Laurel Street for a report of a domestic disturbance.

When police arrived they were met by a man who was allegedly armed with a knife. When the officers shot and killed the unidentified man. Police have not released the man’s identity or additional details on what led to the shooting."

Bodycam footage shows that the article needs to drop the "allegedly", the deceased was armed with a knife and charged police.

"Peaceful protests" have caused damage to the police station and the post office.

User Info Menu

Burn baby burn.

It's scary the degree big media will have the mob whipped up before the election.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OakRiver View Post
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...mpression=true

"On Sunday around 4:15 p.m., police responded to a home on the 300 block of Laurel Street for a report of a domestic disturbance.

When police arrived they were met by a man who was allegedly armed with a knife. When the officers shot and killed the unidentified man. Police have not released the man’s identity or additional details on what led to the shooting."

Bodycam footage shows that the article needs to drop the "allegedly", the deceased was armed with a knife and charged police.

"Peaceful protests" have caused damage to the police station and the post office.
    Don’tcha know that the scumbag with a knife was treated unfairly in an unjust legal system.

If he was a white scumbag with a knife the cops wouldn’t have shot him.

User Info Menu

Events like this could sway public opinion away from the BLM movement. It is hard to justify rioting over a shooting where the officer's life, and the lives of others, were very clearly at risk.

User Info Menu

Coming soon to an NFL helmet
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Why they shoot him, he had a knife but was otherwise unarmed...
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

He was 93% unarmed. Mostly peaceful.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Events like this could sway public opinion away from the BLM movement. It is hard to justify rioting over a shooting where the officer's life, and the lives of others, were very clearly at risk.
    No it is not. Just look around. The protesters are open and honest they want those officers that were shot to die. It is a war folks. We are just not fighting it yet.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The Democrats 2020 policy platform: "Burn it all down"

User Info Menu

At what point since this **** started did it enter your mind that rational thought and careful consideration are at play?

Internet...Serious Business!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast