Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Does Anyone Give A **** About The Origin Of The Virus?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by voidsherpa View Post
    I'm of the stance it doesn't matter why it has happened, you deal with the situation at hand. You do not cry it away w/ lies like Trump is pretending to do. You rise to the occasions and deal with it as best you can because that is reality.
    WITAF are you on about. Seriously. Be clear here please.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Master

User Info Menu

I'm of the stance it doesn't matter why it has happened, you deal with the situation at hand. You do not cry it away w/ lies like Trump is pretending to do. You rise to the occasions and deal with it as best you can because that is reality.
    Some people can't handle the truth...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Should we have had the same reaction when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, or al-Qaeda killed thousands of Americans on Sept 11 2001? If indeed the Chinese did this purposefully, it is an act of war. We should get to the bottom of it, not sweep it under the rug to avoid difficult decisions.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buckwacker View Post
    Should we have had the same reaction when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, or al-Qaeda killed thousands of Americans on Sept 11 2001? If indeed the Chinese did this purposefully, it is an act of war. We should get to the bottom of it, not sweep it under the rug to avoid difficult decisions.

In WWII 291,000 Americans were killed. We are QUICKLY approaching that same number from this chinese attack, and estimates are that it will be DOUBLE or TRIPLE that amount. That is a lot of dead Americans without a single shot fired, or declaration of war.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    In WWII 291,000 Americans were killed. We are QUICKLY approaching that same number from this chinese attack, and estimates are that it will be DOUBLE or TRIPLE that amount. That is a lot of dead Americans without a single shot fired, or declaration of war.
    IF EVERYONE keeps buying Chinese goods and products the problem will go away.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.

User Info Menu

And it's not like they are slowing down trying to send more 'stuff' our way.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...-made-in-china
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8