Does Anyone Give A **** About The Origin Of The Virus?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It does not take a tin foil hat to know there are lots of legitimate questions about how this "novel" virus came to be and the actions taken in its aftermath. "Novel" was their term as they said the virus did not match what we knew. There is a defecting Chinese researcher making claims and still no interest in if that may be true or not. Not from the people, not from the media, not from the government, yes sir, Nobody, with a capital N.

If someone sucker punched a person in the grocery, the person punched would go nuts trying to find out who did it. This is unnatural. It makes me suspicious that the worst the tin foil hats can dream up may just be correct. Hanlon's Razor is not always correct and believing so is akin to the folks that became complacent in believing the boy who cried wolf was always wrong.

Those maintaining freedom must be forever vigilant and can trust very few...

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I would say it is very important because there is proof bill and Melinda gates along with the WHO knew about this and kept it secret for a long time.

In that perspective its very important in establishing the intentional chain of events

In the sense we already know its not important as in news worthy but a solid chain of events and time line need nailed down so we can hold the correct people accountable

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It originated in China, that's all you need to know, to know that you'll never know the truth.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I don't like where the available information is pushing me. All the various aspects of the Chinese coverup, the previous reports by our gov representatives regarding the Wuhan facility, the previous reputation of the CCP dealing with former outbreaks, and what I know about the CCP from close relatives who worked in China all point in a very uncomfortable direction. In spite of "never ascribe to evil intent that which could be explained by stupidity," where this leads is:

This was an opportunity for China to take advantage of chaos and disruption (which they have). Collateral damage among their own people is completely unimportant, and we'll never know the extent. Disrupting the economies of the world, especially ours, makes more opportunities for them. Since they don't care about their own people, there is no downside for them.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Here she is on Tucker two nights ago. I am actually surprised she is still around and was able to get on his show.

[video=youtube;0mP7T-Dg4j4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mP7T-Dg4j4[/video]

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I don't like where the available information is pushing me. All the various aspects of the Chinese coverup, the previous reports by our gov representatives regarding the Wuhan facility, the previous reputation of the CCP dealing with former outbreaks, and what I know about the CCP from close relatives who worked in China all point in a very uncomfortable direction. In spite of "never ascribe to evil intent that which could be explained by stupidity," where this leads is:

This was an opportunity for China to take advantage of chaos and disruption (which they have). Collateral damage among their own people is completely unimportant, and we'll never know the extent. Disrupting the economies of the world, especially ours, makes more opportunities for them. Since they don't care about their own people, there is no downside for them.
    Regarding not ascribing evil to stupidity, the virus spreading may have been a work accident but the actions of the CCP certainly weren't. Hopefully the rest of the world will see the chinese for who they are and they'll reap a whirlwind of sanctions and bans

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Here she is on Tucker two nights ago. I am actually surprised she is still around and was able to get on his show.

[video=youtube;0mP7T-Dg4j4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mP7T-Dg4j4[/video]
    I'm surprised she was able to get out of china alive.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have, until the last few days, held a very dim view of the Wuhan Lab narrative. I simply thought the simpler more reasonable explanation was a people willing to eat and handle things which the West shied away from (for good reason, we associate them with disease) had brought upon themselves disease.

I listened to a Joe Rogan Podcast few days ago with a Bret Weinstein. Mr. Weinstein is not exactly my cup of tea, but he is a controversial figure and an Evolutionary Biologist which makes his thoughts on one thing (a virus) relevant and interesting.

If you jump to the 1 hour 57 minute mark in this Podcast https://youtu.be/pRCzZp1J0v0 there is an interesting discussion which takes place on why Mr. Weinstein now believes Covid19 may not be a "natural" virus. I thought his statements were interesting and reasonable based upon his reported expertise.

Warning: Much of the Podcast is a real slog for most of us on this forum. I have been trying to challenge myself to listen to the "other side", if for no other reason than intelligence purposes. There were parts of this however that I just couldn't stomach and jumped past.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Why would progressives and those who want to revolutionize America want to know the truth when they can use misinformation about Coronavirus to take and keep control over us.

Now according to some billionaires (I did not realize being rich automatically made you an infectious disease expert) and the WHO, we will not be able to get back to normal until at least 2022.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpe...least-2022-warns-who-bill-gates/#4f278d021def

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes. Because it matters.

House burnt down. Does it matter whether it was an unavoidable electrical fire, or arson for the money? (or even you playing with fire and Everclear while drinking heavily)

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Why would progressives and those who want to revolutionize America want to know the truth when they can use misinformation about Coronavirus to take and keep control over us.

Now according to some billionaires (I did not realize being rich automatically made you an infectious disease expert) and the WHO, we will not be able to get back to normal until at least 2022.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpe...least-2022-warns-who-bill-gates/#4f278d021def
    Look up tucker Carlson interview about new corona virus information coming out..maybe its false ,maybe not but just the very nature of need a deep unbiased dive

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Only to the point of whether it was a "manufactured" virus that escaped, or was released as a biological weapon.

Does it really matter after the word "manufactured"? The fact that they were creating a bioweapon is enough.

Do the police care that you were building a bomb illegally only after you intentionally detonate it? Pretty sure they'd still not be happy if it spontaneously detonated in your garage sitting on a shelf. Doesnt matter how it went off, just building it is bad.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It does not take a tin foil hat to know there are lots of legitimate questions about how this "novel" virus came to be and the actions taken in its aftermath. "Novel" was their term as they said the virus did not match what we knew. There is a defecting Chinese researcher making claims and still no interest in if that may be true or not. Not from the people, not from the media, not from the government, yes sir, Nobody, with a capital N.

If someone sucker punched a person in the grocery, the person punched would go nuts trying to find out who did it. This is unnatural. It makes me suspicious that the worst the tin foil hats can dream up may just be correct. Hanlon's Razor is not always correct and believing so is akin to the folks that became complacent in believing the boy who cried wolf was always wrong.

Those maintaining freedom must be forever vigilant and can trust very few...

The virus is from China.

The plan to use it as a excuse to kneecap an economy and modify the social order is from statists.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A word of caution. There are Level IV containment labs in this country that manipulate common viruses to make them more transmissible and/or more damaging (under tightly controlled conditions) in order to see what is the worst case of mutation thought possible and get a leg up on determining what effects such mutations might cause and enhance the ability to recognize a really bad virus when it first presents.

There have been several notable escapes from containment, but I don't believe we are developing bioweapons. I think we want to be ahead of the curve should something really awful - think ebola or marburg or hanta with airborne transmission - get into the wild, so we would already hopefully know in what direction to proceed to counteract it. That is not to say there would be no military use for or interest in the knowledge gained. It could very well be the same rationale was driving work at the Wuhan lab

As others have said, it is the decisions made after the genie got out of the bottle that are worthy of condemnation

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    A word of caution. There are Level IV containment labs in this country that manipulate common viruses to make them more transmissible and/or more damaging (under tightly controlled conditions) in order to see what is the worst case of mutation thought possible and get a leg up on determining what effects such mutations might cause and enhance the ability to recognize a really bad virus when it first presents.

There have been several notable escapes from containment, but I don't believe we are developing bioweapons. I think we want to be ahead of the curve should something really awful - think ebola or marburg or hanta with airborne transmission - get into the wild, so we would already hopefully know in what direction to proceed to counteract it. That is not to say there would be no military use for or interest in the knowledge gained. It could very well be the same rationale was driving work at the Wuhan lab

As others have said, it is the decisions made after the genie got out of the bottle that are worthy of condemnation

I think you should have said "there were Level IV" as the US stopped this sort of research in the US in 2014.

But that doesn't mean that the US didn't help fund such research in other countries, most notably in China. As did France and others.

And the idea that a virus could spontaneously appear in nature perfectly suited to infect humans rather than it's current hosts is billions or trillions to 1.

That such a virus could then infect an intermediary and produce enough copies, while making a 600-1000 mile trip to a specific wet market in Wuhan, less than 200 yards from a Level IV viral research lab conducting gain of function work on bat corona viruses, has to be well over 1 million to one.

The combined odds of those occurrences happening in short order are pretty much infinite.

It didn't come from Nature. Most likely someone in this lab, (which has had other exposure events) was exposed to bat ****, blood, spit, etc., then went home to quarantine for 20 days and thought they were in the clear only to be pre-symptomatic, goes to lunch with the co workers for some piping hot horseshoe bat colon soup and coughed on some woman selling tiger penis powder.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The ChiComs manufactured the virus and then weaponized their people as a delivery system to spread it around the globe.

Why do Joe and Jane Cellphoneface not care? Nothing matters outside the device and their digital masters. If a planet killing asteroid were plummeting through the sky they would want to be the first to snap a selfie and post it to their various pointless social swamp accounts.

Top Bottom