Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll happily vote for this gent, IF HE CAN WIN.

If he pulls that Andy Horning bull:poop::poop::poop: of not gracefully bowing out only to split the R vote, damn him along with Andy.

I hope Rainwater can have the dignity that most third party ****s have not had in recent times.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I will vote for Rainwater, but not this election. He needs to get his name out there after this election in preperation for the following one.

Never heard of this guy until less than a week ago. He has no shot at winning this cycle and I fear a vote for him is just as bad as voting Democrat or not voting at all

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can this get any more crazy. Who is this guy and why is he now in the spotlight.

We have discussed him in the forum but again......who is this guy.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Straight From his website.
    As Governor of the State of Indiana, I will work with the Indiana General Assembly for all Hoosiers to:

• [*=left]reduce your overall tax burden by eliminating the state individual income tax and the personal property tax on your primary residence,

• [*=left]pass Constitutional Carry in Indiana, and

• [*=left]reform our criminal justice system and invigorate our economy through decriminalization and legalization of all forms of cannabis in Indiana.
    We must all work together to ensure that our rights described in the Ninth, Tenth, and Fourteenth Amendments are protected. Government must be kept within its limits, as defined by The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States.
    Every Hoosier has equal protection under the law to operate their business, attend religious observations, and provide an income for their household, without fear of government shutdowns or mandates. Every Hoosier should be able to decide for themselves as to how best take care of themselves and their families.
    The available data shows that businesses and churches should have never been shut down and that our entire economy should reopen completely and immediately. The current "plan" for reopening is not supported by any science and appears to be completely random.
    Currently, over 900,000 Hoosiers have filed for unemployment insurance since the beginning of March 2020, many of whom are still not receiving their benefit payments. This is both unacceptable and inexcusable. We cannot ignore the severity of the economic instability into which the entire State of Indiana is now immersed.
    As Governor, I would propose that the Indiana General Assembly pass legislation to ensure that a Governor never has the unilateral power to shut down our economy again. I will not mandate the shutdown of businesses, churches, or schools. I will not mandate the wearing of masks. I will not mandate vaccinations. I will end any such Executive Orders upon taking office. Hoosiers must be well-informed and be allowed to make their own choices as citizens, not subjects.
    Every Hoosier business provides the necessities of life to those who depend upon it for their livelihood.
    [h=3]All Hoosiers are Essential![/h]
    #LibertyIsEssential

Donald Rainwater is a lifelong Hoosier and is a 1981 graduate of Warren Central High School in Indianapolis. He is an eight year veteran of the United State Navy. After his military service, Donald spent several years teaching computer courses and working as a manager of several small businesses. He has spent the past 20 years in software engineering of which the past 7 years have been in information technology management. Donald is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and a certified Scrum Master (CSM). Donald and his wife have a blended family that includes six children and three grandchildren.

VOLUNTEER CONTRIBUTEVOTER REGISTRATIONAPPLICATION FOR MAIL IN ABSENTEE BALLOTLIBERTARIAN PARTY OF INDIANA

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I admit I agree with most of what he is saying, no problem there. I am realistic and a "write in" especially one with no real name recognition will win. It will be Holcomb or the democrat, that is how it works in the real world. Jim.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I really like most of what this guy has to say and stands for but I'm afraid voting for him would be risking giving the election to Meyrs.

Why? Whats the diff? We already have a Dem in the office now. Is between a Dem, Dem lite wanna be tyrant, and a liberty minded candidate. What do we have to lose?

At the rate its going, if everyone who "considered" Rainwater because he ticks all the right boxes and is better voted for him, he'd win. But its those "I'm afraid nobody else will vote with me" that kill it. Lack of confidence kills.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why? Whats the diff? We already have a Dem in the office now. Is between a Dem, Dem lite wanna be tyrant, and a liberty minded candidate. What do we have to lose?

At the rate its going, if everyone who "considered" Rainwater because he ticks all the right boxes and is better voted for him, he'd win. But its those "I'm afraid nobody else will vote with me" that kill it. Lack of confidence kills.

Come on Monkey his numbers are not that good and yes people have liked what he says but I can say what makes folks feel good but man I am sure not up to being governor.

Get to the next primary with our tail feathers mainly intact and start there. Do this thing right but put the force we have behind it. We all have sat on our thumbs and let the system runs it designed course and here we are. Rain barrel aint the answer.

JMHO of course. Nothing more and a lot less.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I really like most of what this guy has to say and stands for but I'm afraid voting for him would be risking giving the election to Meyrs.

Come on Monkey his numbers are not that good and yes people have liked what he says but I can say what makes folks feel good but man I am sure not up to being governor.

Get to the next primary with our tail feathers mainly intact and start there. Do this thing right but put the force we have behind it. We all have sat on our thumbs and let the system runs it designed course and here we are. Rain barrel aint the answer.

JMHO of course. Nothing more and a lot less.

Yep. We can agree to disagree.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's a great line to leave it for the primaries when the party suppresses the primaries.

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Indianapolis Mayor primary last time was a GOP circus. Let people on the ballot and let us vote. Merritt didn't really even seem to be interested in Mayor. Why was he on the ticket? Now we are stuck with that clown Hogsett.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I will vote for Rainwater, but not this election. He needs to get his name out there after this election in preperation for the following one.

Never heard of this guy until less than a week ago. He has no shot at winning this cycle and I fear a vote for him is just as bad as voting Democrat or not voting at all
    Na he does have a shot
    If all of the people here voted for him it sure would help.
    But the Democrats numbers suck so bad he is in no position to win regardless. The Democrat will likely come in 3rd behind holcolm and rainwater. The fearmongering that a vote for rainwater is a vote for the Democrat holds NO WATER in fact. In fact a lot of Democrats are voting rainwater so he is.taking voted not just from Holcomb but also the Democrat.
    Vote Rainwater and send Holcolmb the RINO tyrant packing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom