• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I know they've already started boarding up federal buildings. I'm sure the local businesses are doing the same

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Local businesses were showing boarding up yesterday evening on the news. The Krogers in some parts of Louisville closed at 5:00 p.m. last night.

This is phenomenally sad, but I sincerely hope for those that are actually functioning citizens it is beginning to wake them up. In many Democrat controlled cities civilization is rapidly spiraling down to the Mogadishu Somalia level of functionality. I hope they like what they've bought.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Local businesses were showing boarding up yesterday evening on the news. The Krogers in some parts of Louisville closed at 5:00 p.m. last night.

This is phenomenally sad, but I sincerely hope for those that are actually functioning citizens it is beginning to wake them up. In many Democrat controlled cities civilization is rapidly spiraling down to the Mogadishu Somalia level of functionality. I hope they like what they've bought.
    You board up the windows when a storm is on the horizon, seems like the folks are paying attention.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They will riot unless the officers are immediately led to the town square and hung. Damn the facts.

And even then they may still riot.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would say if the government is boarding up it's facilities they have a pretty good idea what's coming. Everybody else is following suit. I wonder if there is a plan to close the bridges.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Leadeye said:
    I wonder if there is a plan to close the bridges.

Almost certainly not by LMPD/KSP/ISP; I'm pretty sure there's a plan to actively keep I-65 and I-64 open.

Hope the nonsense is settled down by the time I'm driving to work at 1:50am this morning.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Even with the insistence from the beginning that the warrant was legit and announced loudly and repeatedly, even with the evidence that has come out since the shooting indicating that Taylor was under legitimate investigation for stashing her drug dealer boyfriend(s)'s money, I've expected that charges were coming for the officers. Now with the preemptive state of emergency, checkpoints, and all the coalescing preparations being made by law enforcement in Louisville, I'm not so sure. Then again, that one cop's email to his colleagues leaked almost immediately, so if word is going out to Louisville PD that SHTF is coming today, wouldn't that leak immediately, too?

Guess we'll find out. Hard to believe they'd be preparing for riots if the intention was to surrender these cops to the mob.

Much like George Floyd, my opinion on this incident has shifted somewhat as more and more information has come out. Really, really wanted to see some hard video or otherwise recorded evidence that there was a full knock and announce. At the point that fact is confirmed, this becomes a woman getting shot in the crossfire because her dirtbag boyfriend knowingly opened fire on police, NOT a woman getting shot in the crossfire because plainclothes police conducted a de facto home invasion and her boyfriend reacted as any man should.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Guess we'll find out. Hard to believe they'd be preparing for riots if the intention was to surrender these cops to the mob.

You're new here, arent you?

Its not whether they'll riot. Its why. Will it be out of anger, or celebratory?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump should announce his SCOTUS pick at 1:29 PM.

4g0ipq
    4g0ipq.jpg

Seriously though, I can't blame people for being upset. They're being told by black leaders in Louisville and even all around the country that this was a racist murder. There's no evidence of that. But I can see how they'd feel if they believed it. People's emotions are being manipulated into violence.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    News media like fox news and WIBC are continuing to push the no knock narrative. Which isnt helping. (just heard it at the top of the hour) It was a warrant with a no knock provision. But they did knock. Everyone who was a witness agrees with that. Whether they announced themselves by name is what is still in question. Cops said they identified themselves, but nobody supposedly heard them announce it. The dude inside thought it was a precursor to having the door kicked in by bad people so he shot at the knockers through the door because he didnt hear the announcement.

Top Bottom