• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ator-has-put-some-focus-on-clinton-foundation

"The Department of Justice’s (DOJ) probe into the origins of the Russia investigation is also looking into how the FBI handled allegations of political corruption at the Clinton Foundation, sources told The New York Times.

Attorney General William Barr appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham to lead the investigation. He reportedly sought documents and interviews about how federal law enforcement officials handled an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, a nonprofit led by former President Bill Clinton and former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Sources told the Times that Durham is comparing the FBI’s investigation into alleged bribery at the Clinton Foundation with the investigation into President Trump’s 2016 campaign’s communications with Russian adversaries."

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Way past 'bout damn time. Another reason Trump has to win in Nov, else this will get buried again.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wait..... is somebody suggesting that the clintons are not running the foundation out of the goodness of their hearts?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Does anyone believe the Clinton's will ever be held to account?

Yes, if Trump gets a second term so he isn't up for election again and can do as he pleases without worry.

Don't want to scare away the independents before a major election.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Doesn't matter. The family has no political value any longer. They can't give away public speaking tickets.
    I'd rather him investigate all the smoking guns from the current in power democrats, or the Obama legacy. Michelle will run in 2024.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The article doesn’t give me the impression that there is anybody currently looking into the Clinton Foundation. What it does say is they are comparing how the FBI handled a previous investigation compared to how it handled the Trump/Russia investigation. Consequently, I don’t see any chance anything happens to the Clintons as a result of this. It is about the FBI, not the Clintons.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It must be info on the robber who murdered him and didn't take anything. That's what the DC Police said so it must be true. In other non-news, Epstein commited suicide in a prison that hadn't had a suicide in 40 years.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Whatever the details, it leaves us with no reasonable conclusion but that Barr and Durham maintained their primary allegiance to the swamp and had no intention of accomplishing anything of value.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I have to admit that I thunk there was a chance that Barr and Durham would tackle the Swamp.I was wrong.The Swamp is Vast ,Wide and Deep.The Unitary is unstoppable.Stick a fork in America....we are done.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I have to admit that I thunk there was a chance that Barr and Durham would tackle the Swamp.I was wrong.The Swamp is Vast ,Wide and Deep.The Unitary is unstoppable.Stick a fork in America....we are done.
    Agreed. I don't think there will ever be another human capable of (trying) to drain the swamp. We are led by people with no ethics or moral compass which operate in a world of lies, deceit and fraud. There was a glimmer of hope but that flicker has been snuffed out cold. We are in for some dark times ahead my friends.

Top Bottom