• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you were the moderator and wanted to ask tough questions, what 1 question would you put to Biden? To Trump?

Don't go easy on your guy.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "Mr. Biden, I've spoken to a number of citizens who are asking - how should they Talk. To. Their. Children about the violence, unrest, and systemic racism in our cities...what would you tell them?"

"Why thank you, Ms. Crowley...that wasn't one of the questions you provided me before the debate...but I will be happy to answer it..."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I want a tough health question for Biden but I can't figure out how to word it yet.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    To steal a play out of the lamestream media's book, I'd ask Pres Trump, "President Trump, can you describe how it feels to Make America Great Again?"

As to Biden, judging by the cognitive abilities he's displayed recently, I'd be kind and throw him a softball, "Mr. Biden, do you know what day and year it is right now?"

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Same one, 'What is your plan to begin reducing and retiring the US's structural debt'

Here's a guy that gets it.

Let's take some action on the things that affect everyone instead of focusing (narrowly) on things that only half (or less) of the country care about.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    To Joe Biden: "During the primaries, you said you would provide free healthcare to illegal immigrants, is that still part of your platform?"

To Trump: "You said if you were president, HRC would be in prison, why is she still walking free?"

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    "The United States Constitution says, 'the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'. Given that the Constitution provides the framework for the federal government, how do you reconcile your firearm agenda with the 10th amendment that states, 'The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people'?"

"Since it is a known fact that fatherless homes are a contributing factor for poverty, violence, drug use, and other systemic issues, how will you support States' efforts to address this and other fundamental issues in our communities?"

"Why can't a politician ever say, 'I don't know; I'll have to ask someone who understands that better than me'? Surely, you don't expect the nation to believe that you possess a depth of understanding in Asian politics, Middle Eastern politics, Latino politics, global economics, public health, military readiness, global environmental issues, etc. And, secondly, what is the airspeed of an unladen African swallow?"

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Here's a guy that gets it.

Let's take some action on the things that affect everyone instead of focusing (narrowly) on things that only half (or less) of the country care about.

Doesn't even register. Sorry to pop your bubble, but this is the same country where so many people got homes with no down payment, it threw the World into a Depression. "The Financial System Says I can Live Large Right Now." We print Dollars, everybody wants them, and so we inflate our way out of it.

The structural debt has reached a level that if you even started to talk about the steps necessary to pay down current obligations, you would be immediately voted down by voters on both the Right and Left.

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    "Mr. Biden, how do you explain the many statements you have made in years past that are contrary to claims you are making now, all of which were captured on film?"

[video=youtube_share;zg7GnbKilP4]https://youtu.be/zg7GnbKilP4[/video]

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Doesn't even register. Sorry to pop your bubble, but this is the same country where so many people got homes with no down payment, it threw the World into a Depression. "The Financial System Says I can Live Large Right Now." We print Dollars, everybody wants them, and so we inflate our way out of it.

The structural debt has reached a level that if you even started to talk about the steps necessary to pay down current obligations, you would be immediately voted down by voters on both the Right and Left.

This is simply an example! Stop looking at individual TREES and see the forest.

The media, coupled with the political arena, is SO focused on the hot-button issues that divide the people. Those generate a response so they continue to shove them into the spotlight. That doesn't mean that there aren't MORE important issues whose solutions benefit everyone.

However, they don't get clicks, views and comments from a message like "Lead in the water is bad. Let's fix that, right now. Whatever it takes." Instead, the message is "Flint government is corrupt and purposely poisoning their poors! The POORS!"

We've left the era when discussion of issues & solutions was the method of advancing ourselves. We're firmly in the era of repeating your message often and loudly. Doesn't even matter if it's based on falsehood, ineffective at solving your grievance, or even illegal. SHOUT IT LOUDLY (again)! Someone will surely take notice, and then you've won.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Total US indebtedness is $26.6 trillion. FY 2019 spending was $4.4 trillion

You don't think it would make an impression if you said you would make every division of the government make do with 5% less as well as no annual increase - with that money devoted to debt retirement. Especially if you leveled with people and told them that all things being equal we would need to maintain that discipline for 121 years just to pay the current debt without accounting for new debt run up by deficit spending

I think most people can see that 'stop digging the hole' is job one, but they don't see a path toward that goal

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    DyyOWRdXcAAzxbG

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Mr. Biden, how do you explain the many statements you have made in years past that are contrary to claims you are making now, all of which were captured on film?"

I don't think Cornpop would approve of Biden's past comments. I'm sure that happened before they had made amends.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Ask both about breaking up dc and scattering it around the country.

Carthago delenda est!

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Mr biden, what would you say to the veterans who support you who swore to up hold the constitution when asked why you would support the measures outlined on your "gun safety" page.

Top Bottom