• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    news.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/president...source_4380645_4_heads_hero_live_hero_related

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. I’m hopeful for his and the First Lady’s continued good health.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Since he is tested daily, I wonder if he even has symptoms. If they have a mild case with hardly any symptoms (like most everyone I know at work who has gotten it) and I hope he only has a mild case that doesn’t last long, I’m sure the tds will go rounds. Now is the time to take that hydro medicine he was touting to know for sure if it works or not. I hope it is a quick recovery with no serious symptoms.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Since he is tested daily, I wonder if he even has symptoms. If they have a mild case with hardly any symptoms (like most everyone I know at work who has gotten it) and I hope he only has a mild case that doesn’t last long, I’m sure the tds will go rounds. Now is the time to take that hydro medicine he was touting to know for sure if it works or not. I hope it is a quick recovery with no serious symptoms.
    It’s my understanding that his close assistant Hope Hicks tested positive and that’s what lead to the positive test for Trump and the First Lady.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. I’m hopeful for his and the First Lady’s continued good health.
    It’s no secret that you don’t care for Trump so this is a class act and I share the sentiments. Good on ya Kut.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It’s no secret that you don’t care for Trump so this is a class act and I share the sentiments. Good on ya Kut.

Kut is a solid human. In spite of our political differences, I consider him a friend.

I have not always been so kind in my assessment of the woes of my political foes, I am ashamed to say.:coffee:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    My thoughts and prayers for the President, the First Lady, and their family; and my continued thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this virus.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I am ashamed and appalled at the number of my own friends who are expressing what I can only call glee at this news. I am definitely not Trump's biggest fan, but how anyone could take pleasure in someone else's illness is beyond me.

Top Bottom