Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump, First Lady Melania Test Positive for Coronavirus

User Info Menu

that kind of attitude is horse which is meant to say nothing about your friends, only the opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    I am ashamed and appalled at the number of my own friends who are expressing what I can only call glee at this news. I am definitely not Trump's biggest fan, but how anyone could take pleasure in someone else's illness is beyond me.
    Orthodox Christian | Absolutist | NRA | GOA | MGNOC |ARRL | Purdue Alum

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jspy5 View Post
    Just when we figured ole Joe would pull this one out of his hat ! It seems like for whatever reason in 2020 Murphey's law is alive and well. Too bad it wasn't Nancy.
    This is coldhearted and just a horrible sentiment to give voice to.

I will admit that if she or any of her ilk are diagnosed, I will not shed any tears, but wishing a disease that has proven deadly (in numbers however small) is a practice of the Lefties. We are better than that.

Please see the following examples:

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. I’m hopeful for his and the First Lady’s continued good health.
    I am ashamed and appalled at the number of my own friends who are expressing what I can only call glee at this news. I am definitely not Trump's biggest fan, but how anyone could take pleasure in someone else's illness is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    As an old-timer myself...with at least one or two co-morbidities...President Trump represents "our" age bracket. His success in fighting off this virus will be especially important to all the Plus-70 citizens.
    Thank you, Kut, Snapdragon, and Alpo for exemplifying a better approach. Rep inbound, x3.

Blessings,
    Bill
    Last edited by Bill of Rights; 10-02-2020 at 08:34.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    that kind of attitude is horse which is meant to say nothing about your friends, only the opinion.
    And by 'friends', I actually mean Facebook friends, most of whom are acquaintances, former coworkers, etc. I would not expect or tolerate this from people I call close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I know we all have our differences but there are certain times to rise above.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Thoughts for the Trump family and anyone dealing with this virus. There will be plenty of hateful comments coming.
    Never argue with stupid people.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Wonder when the pres actually contracted the disease?

He was on stage with Biden Tuesday.

Pence was last in contact with the pres Tuesday, before the debate.
    The Pences have already tested negative according to Tony Katz. I'm sure Biden will be tested again.

Good luck and get well to the first family.
    Dems (Politicians/MSM/Tech/etc): Replace Free Speech With Curated Information

User Info Menu

Facebook / Social Media is a plague and contributes quite a bit to the division we've been seeing in our country. If you haven't watched "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix, it explains how the big tech companies target you and feed you what they think you'll click on or watch. They'll feed you garbage / hate just so they can throw in a paid advertisement in there and make some coin off of you.

Social Media is honestly the worst thing to happen to this world in the past 20 years in my opinion.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Dems (Politicians/MSM/Tech/etc): Replace Free Speech With Curated Information

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    Facebook / Social Media is a plague and contributes quite a bit to the division we've been seeing in our country. If you haven't watched "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix, it explains how the big tech companies target you and feed you what they think you'll click on or watch. They'll feed you garbage / hate just so they can throw in a paid advertisement in there and make some coin off of you.

Social Media is honestly the worst thing to happen to this world in the past 20 years in my opinion.
    I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

From the news story that Route45 posted above:

"The news comes just four hours after it was revealed that one of the president's closest advisers, Hope Hicks, had tested positive.
    Hicks had traveled with him to Ohio for the debate on Tuesday and to Minnesota for a rally on Wednesday.
    Hicks was also on Marine One, the president's helicopter, when it left the White House to fly to Joint Base Andrews on Wednesday. She was seen walking to the helicopter with fellow top presidential advisers, such as Stephen Miller, Dan Scavino and Jared Kushner. None of them were wearing masks."

Seems awfully soon to be showing symptoms on Wednesday after being exposed Tuesday. Who knows.
    I haven't seen nor heard anything that said they were showing symptoms. Only that they tested positive.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast