• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Has anyone been following what's happening with China and India and now Vietnam and Japan? I think its about to get real thick.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    China has been pushing up against other nations in that region for a long time, working to make other nations their client states, and working at being the preferred vendor for critical western goods and infrastructure. They see their path as usurping the United States as the de facto global leader.

At some point that path will lead to a confrontation with another nation that goes beyond mere words.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    China has been pushing up against other nations in that region for a long time, working to make other nations their client states, and working at being the preferred vendor for critical western goods and infrastructure. They see their path as usurping the United States as the de facto global leader.

At some point that path will lead to a confrontation with another nation that goes beyond mere words.
    I agree, that what im getting at.. india has historically been a relatively peaceful nation with a major exception being their clash with China and I don't believe india will let China bully them around.. USA should really jump on strenghthing ties with Japan and India now and try to drive a wedge in the russian/Chinese relationship that india has always kinda played nice in

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yes indeedy I have been paying attention.
    If Putin is made to step down then buckle up.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    We have been increasing our ties to India and Japan with arms deals and joint training. Same with Taiwan, just closed deals on 7 new weapons systems.

The ChiComs will not take getting push back well, it will interfere with Xi's timeline for world domination. They may not have planned on everyone pushing back at the same time though.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Yes indeedy I have been paying attention.
    If Putin is made to step down then buckle up.
    I have a feeling that regardless who is in power in any country that China is going to become a very big problem since expansionalism (don't know if that is a real word but im sure you get what I mean lol)is all China has ever known or did. Makes me wonder why China has been building complete fully functional cities that are hundreds of miles from high likely hood nuclear targets. This is verifiable and they have been building these cities like crazy with fully functional factories, schools, hospitals etc... the only thing they lack right now in them is population.
    I watched a doc that says right now China is using more concrete that the rest of the world combined.. they have a plan and its not a nice one.. pretty sure about that.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    We have been increasing our ties to India and Japan with arms deals and joint training. Same with Taiwan, just closed deals on 7 new weapons systems.

The ChiComs will not take getting push back well, it will interfere with Xi's timeline for world domination. They may not have planned on everyone pushing back at the same time though.
    Yeah, I would think its only a matter of time before push becomes shove:/

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I have a feeling that regardless who is in power in any country that China is going to become a very big problem since expansionalism (don't know if that is a real word but im sure you get what I mean lol)is all China has ever known or did. Makes me wonder why China has been building complete fully functional cities that are hundreds of miles from high likely hood nuclear targets. This is verifiable and they have been building these cities like crazy with fully functional factories, schools, hospitals etc... the only thing they lack right now in them is population.
    I watched a doc that says right now China is using more concrete that the rest of the world combined.. they have a plan and its not a nice one.. pretty sure about that.

Have thought the "ghost cities" are their version of civil defense. Losing people isn't a problem for China. Not having infrastructure ready to go for cranking back up post-war would be. Plainly speaking, I think that their plan for North America is genocide and they want the resources and square footage. There's much that could be gotten into concerning who struck the deal with them (it wasn't President Nixon), what institution was actually pulling the financial strings and why Dirty Little Billy was told to mainline US technology to them but hey, it's all past history now and really nobody cares.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Getting on the world's radar for, allegedly, sloppy protocols when handling viruses is rather inconvenient for the CCP.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Have thought the "ghost cities" are their version of civil defense. Losing people isn't a problem for China. Not having infrastructure ready to go for cranking back up post-war would be. Plainly speaking, I think that their plan for North America is genocide and they want the resources and square footage. There's much that could be gotten into concerning who struck the deal with them (it wasn't President Nixon), what institution was actually pulling the financial strings and why Dirty Little Billy was told to mainline US technology to them but hey, it's all past history now and really nobody cares.
    Thats along the lines I was thinking.. they know they have over population issues so they would move the "more desirables" to the ghost cities and let the rest be incinerated.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    How do you think "President Harris/Biden" :rolleyes: will handle this situation?
    I think trump will win again.. everywhere I go I see trump pence signs and here and there a Obiden sign.. even in brown county im seeing unusual number of trump.signs and brown county is liberal strong

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think trump will win again.. everywhere I go I see trump pence signs and here and there a Obiden sign.. even in brown county im seeing unusual number of trump.signs and brown county is liberal strong

Definitely an overwhelming majority of Trump signs vs. Biden signs around me. Got a few houses with Trump flags in their yards or on their houses too.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I didn't get tees shirts made for this election. Wish I had. Was thinking to use
    TRUMP
    2020 VISION

but now I wish I had tees with Magadon destroying Beijing.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Reckon the biggest question to me is what our country is going to do about Taiwan.
    Will we walk away and let Taiwan be conquered by the mainland Maoists?
    It's obvious that the commies are upset over their deal with the globalists being soured after decades of anticipation. Now they've been painted into a corner where brute force may be their only option to shutting up and sitting down.
    Interesting times.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...-new-taiwan-independence-proposal-state-media

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    How do you think "President Harris/Biden" :rolleyes: will handle this situation?

They will steer some government contracts to Jonathan Li Xiangsheng and ask him what the Chinese want from us?

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-...ens-china-business-partner-yet-decide-whether

A key Chinese business partner of Hunter Biden said the Chinese state-backed private equity company was conducting “internal studies” on whether, and how, to explain the son of former vice-president Joe Biden’s role in the company.

Jonathan Li Xiangsheng, the chief executive of BHR Equity Investment Fund Management Company, said the firm was working to produce an explanation about Hunter’s role when he was reached by the South China Morning Post by telephone, but declined to elaborate.

Filings in China’s National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System, a government-run corporate database, show that Hunter is a director of the firm, but the company’s website, when it was still accessible last week, had taken down pictures and profiles of Hunter.

The relationship between and BHR is now at the centre of a controversy after US President Donald Trump publicly called on Beijing last week to investigate the Bidens, alleging that the younger Biden used his father’s position of influence to secure US$1.5 billion in funding from the Chinese venture he was involved in.

Top Bottom