• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The debate between Vice President Pence and the west coast commie ho is set for October 7, 2020 at 21:00.

Here is a thread for discussing.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    :popcorn: IBTL. I'll betcha someone comes along any minute now, to tell us that all Pence has to do is compromise with the commie ho, to undo all the problems non-compromise has caused our country. SMH

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I think that the intro might feel "baity" to our community members who intend to vote Democrat this election.

I hope that Pence is able to get Harris to confirm some policy directions that a Biden/Harris administration would take, as we've seen a lot of double talk around 2A, fracking, COVID & lockdowns, defunding the police, the economy etc.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "kamala was wonderful, intelligent POC, just a thrill down our legs... Pence was a religious zealot wanting to put everyone back in chains." - CNN

/thread

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Might be an opportunity for Pence to sound Presidential as they line him up for 2024; there will be plenty of comparisons (contrasts) to President Trump's approach. I'm sure they'll bring up Indiana's religious freedom law; I hope he admits that they kowtowed to outside pressure to what was a legitimate bill, but I'm not holding my breath. Oh, and any "hot under the collar" responses will clearly betray this man of faith (add purple).

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :popcorn: IBTL. I'll betcha someone comes along any minute now, to tell us that all Pence has to do is compromise with the commie ho, to undo all the problems non-compromise has caused our country. SMH

Why would that be the expected thing? I don't think anyone on INGO has talked a lot about compromise in a long time. People are generally, firmly on one side or the other. Although there are a few of us not advocating for sides, but just issues. Of course that makes me mostly allied with Team Trump. You can't compromise when there is zero common ground.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why would that be the expected thing? I don't think anyone on INGO has talked a lot about compromise in a long time. People are generally, firmly on one side or the other. Although there are a few of us not advocating for sides, but just issues. Of course that makes me mostly allied with Team Trump. You can't compromise when there is zero common ground.
    I think the "someone" he is referring to is another member that has recently been jumping down everyone's throat for not being willing to compromise.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All I want to know, is if Pence's wife is going to be on stage to prevent him from catching "Chocolate Curry Fever."

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I am obviously missing something. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Pence, wisely, has a rule stating he won’t be in a room alone with a woman who is not his wife.

I think he’s also said he won’t go out to eat with them alone either.

Many Christians have this same standard.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pence, wisely, has a rule stating he won’t be in a room alone with a woman who is not his wife.

I think he’s also said he won’t go out to eat with them alone either.

Many Christians have this same standard.

And Islamists. Not to knock it that belief, but overcoming temptation (which I assume is the reason why the Pence's subscribe to that practice) proves your faith in God. If one avoids temptation universally, without a specific reason, then IMO they don't have faith in their relationship with God. Avoiding "Karen," because she presents herself in a way that makes you uncomfortable is one thing; avoiding ALL women for the same reason is an entirely different matter.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This could well be the ACTUAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE. We all know the health conditions of Biden and Trump...

I hope Mrs. Obama's recent campaign add, on the "peaceful protests" and inferring that Trump voters are racist, gets brought up as a topic for discussion this evening...

[video=youtube;AS-MVdXBsKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-MVdXBsKc[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And Islamists. Not to knock it that belief, but overcoming temptation (which I assume is the reason why the Pence's subscribe to that practice) proves your faith in God. If one avoids temptation universally, without a specific reason, then IMO they don't have faith in their relationship with God. Avoiding "Karen," because she presents herself in a way that makes you uncomfortable is one thing; avoiding ALL women for the same reason is an entirely different matter.

I think it is more of a he said she said type of thing.

You can’t get pickled or blackmailed if you don’t present someone with that opportunity.

Top Bottom