• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Six people charged after allegedly plotting to abduct, kill Michigan Gov. Whitmer

...Six men were charged in Michigan Thursday for allegedly plotting to abduct and kill Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as well as other political figures.

In early 2020, the FBI became aware through social media that a group of individuals were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components, according to the criminal complaint obtained by Fox News...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Six people charged after allegedly plotting to abduct, kill Michigan Gov. Whitmer

...Six men were charged in Michigan Thursday for allegedly plotting to abduct and kill Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as well as other political figures.

In early 2020, the FBI became aware through social media that a group of individuals were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components, according to the criminal complaint obtained by Fox News...

How will the narrative go on this one? Six randos who meet on social media = militia?? I get the feeling a Paul Harvey moment (the REST of the story) will be needed.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not real fond of the libs in the media branding the word "militia" as evil.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not real fond of the libs in the media branding "militia" as evil.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You can largely blame Terry Nichols for making "militia" a dirty word in the media.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How will the narrative go on this one? Six randos who meet on social media = militia?? I get the feeling a Paul Harvey moment (the REST of the story) will be needed.

The narrative will go the same way if the governor were a conservative.... “tolerant liberals/conservatives engage in terrorism.”

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I doubt michigan would have missed her very much.

They probably would know she were missing after a few weeks though since businesses would all be doing markedly better.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not real fond of the libs in the media branding the word "militia" as evil.

I'm going to guess that the Wolverine Watchmen call themselves a militia, so we might want to talk to them about sullying the name.

And it seems they did meet in person at some point, so more than just keyboard commandos...

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Mark my words, she will use this to try and get even. One way will be by going after guns again. She is a bad governor no matter which party you belong to and likely wouldn't be in office if Marijuana hadn't been on the ballot.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So we're going with "we don't like Whitmer so this has to be entrapment/overblown/deserved", huh?

Well, "wait and see the evidence" is always in order, but...geez.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    So we're going with "we don't like Whitmer so this has to be entrapment/overblown/deserved", huh?

Right, and just coincidence that this comes out just a few days after the MI Supreme Court overturns all of her executive orders regarding the Covid response? Not saying there is nothing to this, it looks just like a made for tv movie and I guess maybe there are people stupid enough to think they are going to kidnap a Governor?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Come'on, it's not like you didn't expect it.

I'm waiting for the toxicology report.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There used to be a pretty active militia group up there but it fell apart several years go. They had an internet radio station that I think I remember being called the Liberty Tree.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "The group had discussed concerns about being infiltrated by law enforcement, and all attendees were required to bring personal documents to confirm their identities"

These people are geniuses! I'm betting a piece of paper saying "not a kop" written in big red crayon would have worked.

Top Bottom