• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    We don't test people for the flu as a condition of doing normal things with other people.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    We don't test people for the flu as a condition of doing normal things with other people.

And we've never shut down the whole country's economy for the flu before, either.

So at this point, isn't it really all about what will help make the sheep feel safe??

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    And we've never shut down the whole country's economy for the flu before, either.

So at this point, isn't it really all about what will help make the sheep feel safe??

Put saline in a syringe, give it to everyone, tell them they're all vaccinated now, reopen immediately.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What do you think the cost would be to have a fairly large staff of RN's, etc on site to test thousands of people prior to some event? How many hours ahead of time would they have to start testing?

Not sure why an RN would be required for the testing, it sounds like a rona breathalizer. Time would be the factor, they already have the people they can just use the ones who scan tickets/boarding passes/etc.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If it helps get us closer to normal, I say let's do it.

We can cry about how we shouldn't be doing anything different at all...but that's not the reality we live in. Next best thing, let's find a way to push through this thing with as little inconvenience as possible.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Accuracy would be the key to get me back on a plane. I wouldn't want to miss my vacation due to being identified as false positive nor would I want to fly in a tube breathing the same air as a false negative. I'll drive for a bit longer, thank you

Top Bottom