• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have trepidations about clicking on an antifa.com link.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Since we are on a pro gun web site, and most here want to be able to own a gun, I would say most here would never consider voting for someone who has plans posted on his eleciton web site aimed at making most people prohibited from owning a gun one way or another. Every bad idea the Democrats have tried to pass is on the agenda, so no, I don't think many are on the fence here. For educational purposes, I will post a link to his election site area that displays his plans for gun control. You have to click on the "go ahead to the site" to get off his donation page and view his plans for American Gun owners. Too many bad policies to type here when it is clearly spelled out there.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    You'd be surprised the people on INGO that are for Biden(Harris). Gun rights are way down the list for some.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If I didn't want to own a gun and didn't want you to either I'd still have to vote against what the DNC is.
    Not because of how wonderful the RNC is but rather that at this point in time the RNC is less malignant.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It amazes me how many people say they won't vote for Trump because of the pistol brace thingy, but it is ok that Biden get in knowing he and the other democrats want to gut the second amendment. Yes I wish Trump would grow up, but there is a reason I have been with INGO from before the beginning, and Trump isn't affecting 99.999% of our 2nd amendment rights.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It amazes me how many people say they won't vote for Trump because of the pistol brace thingy, but it is ok that Biden get in knowing he and the other democrats want to gut the second amendment. Yes I wish Trump would grow up, but there is a reason I have been with INGO from before the beginning, and Trump isn't affecting 99.999% of our 2nd amendment rights.

It's mental gymnastics. Just like them trying to tie Trump to the brace ban.
    The brace was banned as part of one specific firearm, by one ATF boston field agent, and the case is pending further details.

If someone thinks Trump is behind that, they're braindead. It's probably just some rogue agent who thinks he can get Trump to lose some middle America voters by stretching his authority.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's mental gymnastics. Just like them trying to tie Trump to the brace ban.
    The brace was banned as part of one specific firearm, by one ATF boston field agent, and the case is pending further details.

If someone thinks Trump is behind that, they're braindead. It's probably just some rogue agent who thinks he can get Trump to lose some middle America voters by stretching his authority.

As I watch the knee jerk reactions go through this forum in waves over things that I know are not on Trump I think society is just laying in wait to be offended and make a stand regardless of how ridiculous this all is.

I really love the "Well he no longer has my vote" over these singular issues that he has no part in.

Every alphabet agency has gone Roque.

I really enjoy how people try and blame the Covid on him.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Is it any wonder we can't convince the soccer moms about the value of the 2A when we can't even win over all of INGO?

In my case, I can't even convince anybody in my immediate family besides my wife. The rest of them are all in the "we gotta git rid of Trump at all cost" crowd, that includes the traditional Republicans that voted for him the first time.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is it any wonder we can't convince the soccer moms about the value of the 2A when we can't even win over all of INGO?

In my case, I can't even convince anybody in my immediate family besides my wife. The rest of them are all in the "we gotta git rid of Trump at all cost" crowd, that includes the traditional Republicans that voted for him the first time.

DoggyMama is going to vote for the first time in her life (at age 60) this time. She's going straight Republican ticket. Her parents were always straight ticket Dem voters but she never was into politics. I may have had some influence on her, but she does like Trump all on her own. ;)

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    DoggyMama is going to vote for the first time in her life (at age 60) this time. She's going straight Republican ticket. Her parents were always straight ticket Dem voters but she never was into politics. I may have had some influence on her, but she does like Trump all on her own. ;)

I’m happy for that little bit of good news. I am astonished at all of the people in my personal sphere that still consider MSNBC, etc. as reliable sources of information in spite of all the things I have pointed out to them. It simply doesn’t faze them when something turns out to be false. I don’t get it. I just plan to live out the remainder of my life as inconspicuously as possible.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’m happy for that little bit of good news. I am astonished at all of the people in my personal sphere that still consider MSNBC, etc. as reliable sources of information in spite of all the things I have pointed out to them. It simply doesn’t faze them when something turns out to be false. I don’t get it. I just plan to live out the remainder of my life as inconspicuously as possible.

Down here in my neighborhood and the surrounding area, I see a lot more Trump/Pence yard signs than I do Biden/Harris. I even saw one yard that had the "Joe Biden corn maze" set up in their front yard (with one cornstalk). :): Another house just down the street has a Gadsen flag and a Trump 2020 flag hanging out front. I don't do yard signs or anything to draw attention to myself, but it's encouraging to see the support that I do.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    biden’s web site says that the 2nd Amendment is “limited”. I would sure like to hear his definition of that.

To be fair every politician thinks that.
    I have never heard any politician, from either side, who 100% supports the 2nd Amendment and the "shall not be infringed" part.

If they are not against the NFA, if they support any kind of background checks, are against constitutional carry etc ... then they believe your right to own guns can/should be limited in some ways.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Down here in my neighborhood and the surrounding area, I see a lot more Trump/Pence yard signs than I do Biden/Harris. I even saw one yard that had the "Joe Biden corn maze" set up in their front yard (with one cornstalk). :): Another house just down the street has a Gadsen flag and a Trump 2020 flag hanging out front. I don't do yard signs or anything to draw attention to myself, but it's encouraging to see the support that I do.

Thats funny....

Top Bottom